Senior IT Security Professional - IAM Platform Operations
- Johnston, RI
The Senior IT Security Professional within the Corporate Security and Resilience (CS&R) Identity and Access Management (IAM) team's primary responsibility is to support and maintain the IAM suite of applications.
The IAM suite of applications is a mixture of on premise, hybrid and cloud based.
Escalation of issues and more technical aspects of the job are required by this resource, along with on-boarding and support of on premise, hybrid and cloud based Single Sign-On, Multi-Factor Authentication and Directory Services experience required while providing technical expertise to both the internal and external departments within the organization.
Location is not a barrier for this role and while our preference would be to have a chosen candidate with onsite capabilities in one of our corporate headquarters - we are open to remote employment within the United States for an experienced candidate.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Implementing and supporting application security measures to protect computer systems, networks and data
- Implementing and supporting single sign-on, multi-factor and directory service based solutions
- Implementing and supporting the future direction of IAM hybrid and cloud architecture
- Assessing emerging IAM technologies to determine where they fill gaps, overlap with existing solutions or extend capabilities
- Level 3 support for the day-to-day operations of the Citizens IAM Platform Operations team
- Providing security services that enable business while maintaining the highest levels of service and support without compromising a strong risk position
- Providing leadership and mentoring for junior colleagues
- Acting as a focal point for resolution and/or escalation of IAM Platform Operations issues
- 10 or more years in system security administration, controls or information management experience as a Security Engineer, support role or consultant preferably in a financial services environment
- 3 or more years of operational support experience in a large environment. This could be OS, application, DevOps, or Database or any combination
- Experience with the access management frameworks within cloud technologies such as AWS and/or Azure
- Experience in implementing and supporting IAM security with proficient understanding of best practices
- Experience in supporting customer authentication platforms - SSO, MFA, OAuth, OTP, LDAP
- Experience in implementing and supporting identity cloud solutions
- Proven service and delivery capability / focus
- Proven experience with highly complex risk issues in a technology environment and appropriate mitigation strategies.
- Knowledgeable on the regulatory requirements that impact the business lines that TSA supports (i.e. GLBA, SOX, PCI)
- Clear understanding of CoBIT and ITIL Frameworks
- Demonstrated advanced communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to manage complex activities simultaneously to short timescales
- Cloud experience in either AWS or Azure preferred
- Hands on Linux/UNIX experience, with automation (scripting) a plus
- Familiarity with Agile a plus but not required
Education, Certifications and/or Other Professional Credentials:
- BA/BS in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field required
- CISSP, CREA, CEH, CPT, CEPT, CWAPT or other relevant security certifications and knowledge of ISO and NIST security standards preferred
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday 8:30AM - 5:00PM
Back to top