Mortgage Area Manager
- Richmond, KY
- Effectively communicate with all levels of management, both internal and external customers; manage professional relationships throughout the organization and community served. Maintain expertise in the use of Citizens Bank. point of sale origination system, Empower, ensuring that your sales staff is well versed in the same.
- Communicate monthly with Divisional Leadership Team, i.e.: pipeline status, closing results achieved versus forecast.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a team relationship between the Sales and Operations Teams.
- Ensure that the Loan Originator provides clear, concise and customer focused communication throughout the entire loan process.
- Responsible for the effective supervision of Loan Originators; identify and meet training needs.
- Maintain extensive knowledge of Citizens Bank products, policies and procedures; industry standards and guidelines.
- Evaluate and report employee performance, i.e.: recommend action/solution to address any performance issue.
- Effective forecasting in order to meet the monthly closing goals as established by senior management.
- Maintain superior customer service levels within company standard, identifying strengths and weaknesses.
- 10 plus years Residential Mortgage Sales experience.
- 7 plus years management experience in Mortgage Sales environment.
- Strong communication skills required.
- Individual must be prepared to insure understanding of and support for all corporate and division performance standards and fiscal goals.
- Have the proven ability to recruit top Loan Officer's for assigned region.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferred.
- Successful candidate must meet and comply with all requirements for Mortgage Loan Originators set forth in the SAFE Act, including, but not limited to successful completion of the required background checks and obtaining a Unique Identifier from the NMLRS.
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday
Back to top