CSI Sr Regional Manager
- Chestnut Hill, MA
Citizens Securities, Inc. is honored to be a high quality provider in the investment services industry and is focused on growing our market share in the states we currently operate.
- Manage, coach and supervise a team of 20 +/- Financial Advisors in an assigned market or region.
- Participate in the recruitment and selection of assigned team.
- Create strong partnerships with internal colleagues, provide FINRA supervision, auditing, reporting and results for team relative to assigned financial budget.
- Also responsible for the management of any support colleagues assigned to this team.
- Responsible for all regulatory record keeping and files, group presentations, performance management and specific trade review/supervision.
- Also required to identify and coach team to additional investment/insurance product opportunities and Financial Advisors prospecting in region.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience. 5+ years experience.
- Series 7, 63 & 65 licenses required.
- State insurance licenses and Series 24 required.
- Management experience in all aspects of registered principal and supervisory role within a FINRA member firm required.
- Must have financial budgetary experience and proven ability to deliver on financial expectations for team.
- Must have experience in recruiting and interviewing professional Financial Advisors in the field.
- Management in the direct sales of investment/insurance products with a proven record of success.
- History of ethical and compliant behavior in background and FINRA form U-4.
- The ability to pass challenging regulatory exams and maintain certifications through ongoing continuing education.
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday
Back to top