Conventional Mortgage Underwriter
- United States
Headquartered in Providence, RI, Citizens Financial Group Inc. (CFG) is one of the nation's oldest and largest financial institutions and has a long history of helping its customers reach their potential. From large corporations to a customer's first bank account, Citizens offers a broad range of services. Catering to the needs of diverse customers starts with listening and understanding so we can help them on their journey, at every milestone and every twist and turn.
Citizens Financial Group (CFG) presents an exciting underwriting opportunity with our growing Correspondent Lending channel. Citizens offers a multitude of benefits, strong management support, flexible work environment and remote work availability.
We are currently seeking experienced Conventional Underwriters to join our team.
As a Conventional Underwriter, you will work independently, underwrite loans through Automated Underwriting Systems proficiently, understand and adhere to all applicable agency guidelines, as well as make accurate and quality loan underwriting decisions.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years Conventional agency first mortgage underwriting experience
- Proficient in DU and LPA automated underwriting systems
- Knowledge of and ability to analyze complex income
- Strong decision making and analytical expertise
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel
- Ability to participate in video conferencing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely organized with attention to detail
- Capability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Work overtime as needed
- Meet productivity and quality requirements set forth by management
- High level of communication with customers and colleagues
- Compensation commensurate with experience
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday
Back to top