Collection Recovery Specialist
- Johnston, RI
- Collect payments on predefined accounts through problem resolution, servicing and negotiation techniques.
- Adhere to policy and compliance guidelines regarding security of customer information. Includes Citizens, local, state and federal laws.
- Adhere to system documentation, policies and procedures to ensure accurate operational reporting.
- Review account status, advise customer of current status, and request additional information as needed on inbound / outbound calls.
- Ability to consistently and proficiently negotiate payments on accounts within all level stages of delinquency within one line of business.
- Ensure operational goals are met as set by department standards.
- Achieve a quality score as set by department standards.
- Adheres to provided schedule.
- Determine account status based on system of record.
- Excellent oral communications counseling and persuasion skills.
- Knowledge of Fair Debt Collection Practices flexibility to adapt to changing business needs and requirements with a consistent, positive attitude.
- Excellent data entry and typing skills.
- Math aptitude.
- Familiarity with the usage of a predictive dialer and automatic call distributor.
- Make independent decisions and exercise sound judgement.
- Organized work habits.
- Ability to perform in a production enviroment and meet monthly operational metric goals.
Hours and work schedule
Hours per week: 40
Shift: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 11:00-9:00, Friday 9:00-6:00, Saturday 8:00-12:00
Back to top