Collection Recovery Specialist
- Johnston, RI
Primary responsibilities include:
- Collect payments on predefined accounts through problem resolution, servicing and negotiation techniques.
- Adhere to policy and compliance guidelines regarding security of customer information. Includes Citizens, local, state and federal laws
- Adhere to system documentation, policies and procedures to ensure accurate operational reporting.
- Review account status, advise customer of current status, and request additional information as needed on inbound/outbound calls.
- Ability to consistently and proficiently negotiate payments on accounts within all level stages of delinquency within one line of business.
- Ensure operational goals are met as set by department standards.
- Achieve a quality score as set by department standards.
- Adheres to provided schedule
- Determine account status based on system of record.
- Excellent oral communications; counseling and persuasion skills.
- Knowledge of Fair Dept Collection Practices
- Flexibility to adapt to changing business needs and requirements with a consistent, positive attitude.
- Excellent data entry and typing skills.
- Math aptitude.
- Familiarity with the usage of a predictive dialer and automatic call distributor.
- Maintain composure under pressure and in confrontational situations with customer.
- Make independent decisions and exercise sound judgment.
- Organized work habits.
- Ability to perform in a production environment and meet monthly operational metric goals.
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Back to top