Business Banking Relationship Manager II - Pittsburgh, PA
- Pittsburgh, PA
As an employee of Citizens Bank you become part of an organization committed to serving customers, colleagues and communities in which we do business. Citizens Bank is an established and successful financial services company with national presence and the ability to conduct business globally. We are committed to offering comprehensive and competitive benefits, encouraging our colleagues to develop and grow their careers, and providing a fiscally sound and stable work environment while delivering to our customers.
Our goal in Business Banking is to make a difference each day by understanding the distinctive needs of our customers. Through a teamwork oriented approach and a variety of leading product solutions, we make a difference by focusing on the relationship with the customer-not just the transaction-to strengthen local businesses and the communities around them in unique and personalized ways.
Our team provides you with the tools you need to succeed and build your banking career: a network of support from your peers, the sales and technical resources necessary to provide superior customer solutions and an informal and approachable management team there to guide you along the way. To top it off, we invest in you as a colleague with our Business Banking University, Drive Sales training and weekly development sessions to ensure you are well-positioned for a successful career.
Take the next step in reaching your potential and join our Business Banking team today!
• As a RM2 you will manage, acquire and deepen a portfolio of new and existing commercial customer relationships within the Business Banking target market.
• The RM2 will focus on clients with annual revenues ranging from $5MM- $25MM.
• Through a consultative approach understand the client needs, providing value added solutions that enhance the customer experience, increase loyalty and improve the profitability of customer and the Bank.
• Possess and maintain a working knowledge in all aspects of commercial credit including the identification, assessment and mitigation of risk.
• Successfully operate in a "team" atmosphere building upon and leveraging strong internal and external networks.
• Operate within a fast paced, demanding sales culture with measured routines and goals aimed at new loan and deposit generation, cross sales, customer service and satisfaction.
• The ideal candidate should be a successful proven relationship manager with experience with moderately complex portfolios, customers and transactions.
• This individual is developing an equally strong grasp of sales and credit skills. • The candidate is expected to possess external visibility in the local market in terms of reputation, COI network, strong customer following and local community involvement.
• This individual possesses the potential to provide a growing impact of the team in a reasonable period of time. This individual is a self-starter and motivator who has demonstrated growth potential.
- 4+ years in a Business Banking Relationship Manager role or related business lending experience.
- Minimum Undergraduate Degree
- Completion of Commercial Credit Training
- Proficiency with portfolio management
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficient with technologies
- Strong sense of customer service, satisfaction and retention.
- Adept at needs identification, problem solving and the consultative sales approach.
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to overcome objections and adversity
- Following of prospects, customers and COIs
- Ability to self generate and drive new business development
- Strong understanding of risk and compliance
- Meaningful Community involvement
- Strong upside career potential
- Strong understanding of core products and services
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: M-F 8-5
Back to top