Business Banking Relationship Manager II
- Stoughton, MA
- To manage, acquire and deepen a portfolio of new and existing commercial customer relationships within the Business Banking target market.
- The RM2 will focus on clients with annual revenues ranging from $5MM- $25MM.
- Through a consultative approach understand the client needs, providing value added solutions that enhance the customer experience, increase loyalty and improve the profitability of customer and the Bank.
- Possess and maintain a working knowledge in all aspects of commercial credit including the identification, assessment and mitigation of risk. Successfully operate in a "team" atmosphere building upon and leveraging strong internal and external networks.
- Operate within a fast paced, demanding sales culture with measured routines and goals aimed at new loan and deposit generation, cross sales, customer service and satisfaction.
- The ideal candidate should be a successful proven relationship manager with experience with moderately complex portfolios, customers and transactions.
- This individual is developing an equally strong grasp of sales and credit skills. The candidate is expected to possess external visibility in the local market in terms of reputation, COI network, strong customer following and local community involvement.
- This individual possesses the potential to provide a growing impact of the team in a reasonable period of time. This individual is a self-starter and motivator who has demonstrated growth potential.
- 4+ years in a Business Banking Relationship Manager role or related business lending experience.
- Minimum Undergraduate Degree
- Completion of Commercial Credit Training
- Proficiency with portfolio management
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficient with technologies
- Strong sense of customer service, satisfaction and retention.
- Adept at needs identification, problem solving and the consultative sales approach.
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to overcome objections and adversity
- Following of prospects, customers and COIs
- Ability to self generate and drive new business development
- Strong understanding of risk and compliance
- Meaningful Community involvement
- Strong upside career potential
- Strong understanding of core products and services
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday; 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Back to top