Business Banking Investment Commercial Real Estate Portfolio Manager IV
- Pittsburgh, PA
The Portfolio Manager IV is responsible for ensuring overall portfolio performance and asset quality remains strong and is able to independently address and develop strategies and actions to resolve issues that could increase risk and/or create loss for the Bank.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Effective credit and risk administration with particular emphasis on adherence to credit policy and requirements, financial analysis/modeling, risk evaluation, on-going portfolio maintenance activities, and as needed client support of pooled or individual portfolio
- Independent interaction with Senior Management, Sales Team, Credit Products Manager, Credit Officer and/or MAD / CRM, in order to discuss and resolve risk related issues
- Independent review of financials, makes recommendations for approval of annual review/renewal, modifications, as well as, underwrites and recommends new money requests for approval to credit officers
- 10+ years of experience and exhibited competency in various aspects of commercial real estate lending /portfolio management including financial analysis and credit structuring, understanding and applying credit policy, and credit monitoring and risk administration practices
- Superior knowledge of loan and related legal documents.
- Must be skilled in proposing, negotiating and recommending credit and covenant structures.
- Must demonstrate practical and conceptual knowledge of credit and risk analysis.
- Strong communication skills; and ability to influence others by persuasively presenting thoughts and ideas to gain commitment and agreement for proposed ideas and solutions.
- Superior understanding of commercial real estate industry nuances applicable to the credits contained within group's portfolio.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: 8:30AM - 5:00PM, Monday - Friday
Back to top