Are you ready to deliver unmatched customer service and support? Come join our Franklin American Mortgage Company, a top-10 mortgage origination and servicing team! We're making significant technology investments to build a world-class mortgage business that's expanding nationally and you can make a big impact. With a strong digital strategy, a focus on our talent, and clear support across the organization, this is an exciting time to join our growing, diverse team of hard-working professionals that works together on originations.
The Account Executive develops prospective accounts, maintaining loan production from active accounts, and identifying and soliciting prospective accounts within their defined territory. Additionally, this position provides exceptional service and training for current and prospective accounts.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Monitoring pipeline performance daily, including tracking monthly volume, fall out, and loan quality.
- Maintaining familiarity with regulatory and industry standards and requirements, including attending educational and industry seminars.
- Assisting in development of marketing materials; distribute materials to existing and prospective account base.
- Maintaining daily contact with account base to provide training, review performance and solicit new business.
- Interviewing prospective accounts, conducting on-site inspections of prospective accounts' premises, and reviewing necessary information required for account approval.
- Maintaining up-to-date database with accounts' information.
- Strong sales skills required with a history of past success, recent mortgage wholesale sales experience preferred
- Mortgage related experience required
- Excellent presentation skills for both small and large audience.
- Strong analysis and judgment skills.
- Resourcefulness and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding communication, both written and verbal.
- Detail orientation with strong organizational and follow-through skills.
- Ability to prospect new business effectively.
- The desire and ability to build and grow strong interpersonal and business relationships.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
Hours & Work Schedule
This is a commission-based position. You set your schedule to facilitate the professional needs of your job.
Why Work with Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Franklin America Mortgage Company, a division of Citizens Bank, N.A., a national banking association.