As a software engineer, you will work alongside a group of talented engineers as you pursue a broad range of initiatives. By leveraging your technical skills and thirst for innovation, you will produce disruptive solutions that will ensure Citizens' market leadership. As a future leader, you will work on multiple solutions spanning our consumer banking applications.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Designing, modifying, developing and implementing technology solutions; building modern, architecturally sound components, tools and applications to meet mission-driven strategic business goals.
- Participating in an environment rapidly transforming to the Agile methodology, adhering to best practices and collaborating effectively with your team mates.
- Designing, modifying, developing and implementing software solutions. Building modern, architecturally sound components, tools and applications to meet mission-driven strategic business goals.
- Infusing quality of service characteristics, such as scalability, manageability and maintainability, into distributed service-based framework to create or expand business or technical capabilities.
- Participating in code and design reviews with network, infrastructure and solutions engineering teams to ensure that solutions meet current enterprise standards.
- 3+ years of experience in software development, with a proven record of successfully launching commercial products
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a team environment, strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Understanding of the banking and financial services industry
- Experience with collecting requirements, creating software designs and developing efficient implementations
- AWS/AZURE/GCP experience
- Bash and Linux experience
- Familiarity with full-stack development
- Experience with CICD pipeline (CircleCI, Jenkins, or equivalent)
- Thorough understanding of data structures such as linked lists, hashmaps, graphs etc.
Education, Certifications and/or Other Professional Credentials:
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or related discipline required
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: M-F