Technical Marketing Engineer - MR Wireless
- San Francisco, CA
The Cisco Meraki team is seeking an energetic, self-motivated and highly driven Technical Marketing Engineer to support product management activities for the extremely successful MR (Wireless) product line.
Meraki is changing the way the industry thinks about networking, and you will support the charge to continue driving this change. You will collaborate with forward-thinking Product Managers, engineers and customers to help ensure that we make the best product with consistently new and improved features.
As a critical member of the product team, your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Demonstrate and present the Wireless products and technologies to sales teams, customers and partners at internal and external events, conferences, EBCs, etc.
- Create documents and presentations with technical details for the products and technologies
- Provide technical guidance and support to internal Support and Escalation teams and drive customer interactions
- Provide excellent pre-sales support through technical designs / POCs
- Work closely with engineering teams to provide feedback on product feature implementations
- Serve as the go-to authority and key technical advisor for the product
- Work with engineering teams running beta and pilot programs
- Work with ecosystem partners to validate inter-operation and successful solution development
- Degree in CS, EE, or a related technical field
- 2-5 years of work experience with wireless technologies/ wireless certifications highly desirable
- Experience in technical support, product testing, pre-sales engineering, or QA, is preferred
- Passion for learning about wireless networking, cloud, and emerging disruptive technologies
- You are curious and always take initiative to analyze and understand problems
- You are an astute troubleshooter with a clear understanding of your product
- You consistently and effectively execute on projects with minimal supervision
- Most importantly you put your team ahead of yourself and believe in winning together
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Back to top