Technical Marketing Engineer- Cloud
- San Francisco, CA
The Cisco Meraki team is seeking a creative and driven Technical Marketing Engineer to support product management activities for the Cloud team. The Cloud team covers product areas such as the user experience, API, developer ecosystem, and backend infrastructure. Your mission will be to own the next-generation cloud connected hardware strategy. You will expand Meraki’s cloud management capabilities and collaborate with product teams across the company (wireless access points, network security appliances, intelligent video cameras and more).
Meraki is changing the way the industry thinks about networking, and you will own the charge to continue the evolution. You will team up with forward-thinking engineers and excited customers to help ensure that we have the best user experience and the most advanced cloud platform in the industry.
As a Technical Marketing Engineer, you are the authority on the product and ensure the continued success of Meraki products by driving feature development, customer issues, and large range infrastructure projects. You will collaborate with a distinguished Engineering team to build the future of the Meraki Cloud platform. You will communicate with our Sales team to ensure we continue to grow our happy customer base. You will work together with our Support team to analyze and resolve critical issues. You will be responsible for the product and will handle every aspect necessary to ensure it is #1 in the market.
- Serve as the authority and key technical advisor for the Meraki Cloud
- Represent the product’s features, roadmap and strategy to partners, customers, and executives
- Work with engineering teams through design, development, testing, launch and iteration of new features and infrastructure
- Drive cross team initiatives, investigations of customer issues and understanding feature requests
- Produce user documentation, standard methodology documents, and deployment guides for internal and external use across or organization
- Build relationships with our greater Sales team and customers, and act as the primary technical point of contact for some of our most complex deployments
What we’re looking for
- Degree in CS, EE, or a related technical field
- 3+ years of work experience in software development, data center and/or cloud technologies
- Experience in technical support, product testing, or QA preferred
- Have a real passion for learning about networking, cloud, and emerging disruptive technologies
- Have a strong sense of customer empathy to care deeply about top customer problems
- Are able to easily communicate complicated concepts to non-technical people
- You have an ambitious, can-do attitude with an intuitive understanding of product quality
- love solving technical problems in creative ways
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone
Back to top