Technical Business Systems Analyst
- San Francisco, CA
Cisco Meraki is searching for a Business Systems Analyst - Technical to join our Operations team in San Francisco! As the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world, our products and technology architecture are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud-managed IT a reality. We also understand, by simplifying powerful technology we can free passionate people to focus on their mission. Are you ready to join the team?
The Business Systems Analyst (BSA) acts as a liaison between Engineering and Operations functions to help build solutions needed to scale and support our teams. You will be responsible for translating business requirements into technical designs and tasks, as well as, working on projects to deliver technical solutions for our development team and systems.
- Responsible for understanding business requirements, creating/grooming user stories, and partnering with the Development team to deliver a solution and a plan for projects & enhancements
- Work closely with business partners to understand business processes, goals, and gaps
- Ability to design technology solutions while understanding the impacts of upstream/downstream systems
- Translate business requirements and processes into system solutions.
- Able to write clean and crisp technical design documents
- Clearly explain a relevant technical solution to all stakeholders (technical and non-technical alike), including how it is deployed and where it fits in the overall system strategy
- Bachelor’s degree in management information systems, computer science, or related field
- 4+ years of experience as a Business Systems Analyst (Technical Systems)
- Technology stack experience Salesforce, ERP systems, and middleware (minimum of 2 required)
- Experience in various methodologies for planning and executing application development and support
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Back to top