Support Product Specialist - CLOUD
- Sydney, Australia
At Cisco Meraki, we know that technology can connect us, empower us, and drive us. By simplifying powerful technology, we can free passionate people to focus on their mission. As the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world, our products and technology architecture are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud-managed IT a reality.
- As the voice of Support and Meraki’s customers, prioritise the bug backlog by working directly with Engineering and Product Management. Work on self-assigned bug reports that are sent in by our Support engineers, vetting reports for legitimacy and forwarding applicable reports to engineering.
- Mentor our Support team empathetically on bug report formatting and data gathering. Develop domain expertise on a per-product basis for our diverse product portfolio.
- Analyse and synthesise data regarding support cases, firmware, software, adoption, feature utilisation, performance, etc. to surface potential trends or issues with our products.
- Write internal-facing user documentation, ensuring that your specialised knowledge is shared with our diverse, global Support team.
- Influence Meraki’s products by advocating for and helping to build internal and external-facing product supportability features.
Keep our Support organisation up to date on the latest product developments, bridging product information from PM and Engineering back to our network engineers.
Proven experience identifying and writing bug reports for networking technologies, experience working with bug tracking / reporting software, such as JIRA or Salesforce
You have generated technical troubleshooting or configuration documentation for computer networking technologies
You have programming experience with Ruby, Python, and/or SQL and have acquired or are seeking “professional” level networking certification such as CCNP, CCIE, CWAP, CWNE, etc.
Do you love to pursue networking certifications? Are you eager to attend industry meetups that relate to networking? On the Support Product Specialists team, we strongly value your continued professional development. We encourage you to spend 20% of your time:
Acquiring certifications and learning programming languages!
Performing in-depth exploration of Meraki products
Attending industry meetups, webinars, and conferences
Exploring new tools and advancements in the field of computer networking
We look forward to talking with you soon!
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can embrace new possibilities, encourage innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case-by-case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top