Solutions Architect - API & Developer Platform
- United States
Meraki is changing the way the industry thinks about networking, and you will help lead the charge to continue the evolution. As a Solutions Architect, you are tasked with owning the technical direction and experience of our APIs and developer platform. You will devise solutions that leverage the full capabilities of the Meraki platform and help support the rapid growth and adoption of Cisco Meraki products across industries and the world.
You’ll be working with a diverse and incredibly talented team of individuals that love solving complex challenges with innovative technology. From developers to marketeers, sellers to executives, you will influence, motivate, and direct a wide variety of resources to achieve the collective goal.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
You will gain a deep understanding of Meraki APIs and developer tools that complement the use of our APIs:
- Translate system and integration requirements into elegant, scalable API design
- Assess, understand and translate customer and partner requirements into well documented and validated solutions that can easily be distributed for use by customers, developers, sales, marketing and partner organizations.
- Deliver presentations, executive briefings, training content and general messaging that highlights Meraki solutions and drives customer adoption
- Engage with developers using the Meraki Platform
- Create solutions & architect designs with Meraki & other integration APIs
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
At your core you are a problem solver and love a rubix cube. Nothing is more motivating than the promise of finding an elegant solution to the problem at hand:
- Proven track record of 5-10 years in a technical pre-sales, product or product marketing role
- Solid understanding of, and experience building with modern APIs (REST, webhooks, websockets)
- Proficient in at least one (1) modern programming language (Python, Node.js, Go, etc.)
- Familiarity with cloud compute solutions and CI/CD (Docker, Kubernetes, AWS/Azure/GCP, CI/CD, Ansible, Jenkins, Terraform)
- A story teller, a natural passion for the product, a sales person in disguise.
- Ability to travel 20%
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and proven negotiation techniques
- BS degree in a technical discipline or similar practical experience required
- Prior experience working for an Enterprise SaaS or PaaS platform
- Cisco or other cloud platform certifications
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Back to top