Senior Product Manager- Data Science and Analytics
The Cisco Meraki team is seeking an experienced Product Manager to lead product management for our analytics, data infrastructure, and data powered products. Your mission will be to lead Meraki to decode the wealth of data points which pass through our system in order to make better product development decisions and imbue intelligence across the Meraki platform. You will collaborate with Meraki leadership and product teams across the company (wireless access points, network security appliances, intelligent video cameras and more).
Meraki is changing the way the industry thinks about networking, and you will lead the charge to continue the evolution. You will team up with forward-thinking data engineers, data scientists, data analysts and delighted customers to help ensure that we have the best user experience and the most intelligent cloud platform in the industry. You will work closely with the executive team to build a successful strategy, and collaborate with our distinguished sales, marketing, and partner teams to ensure market-adoption and rapid growth.
You will have a significant impact on one of the fastest growing connected hardware companies in the world, reach a global customer base, and work at a groundbreaking large scale cloud managed hardware.
Every day is truly unlike the one before. Your appetite for approaching problems with creative solutions, candid passion for engineering, and ambition to be part of (and lead) an innovative and inspiring team are the tools that you’ll need to be a Meraki Product Leader.
- Discover and prioritize customer use cases and requirements to define the strategy for data powered features across the Meraki platform
- Define the strategy for product analytics to establish a deep understanding of engagement and customer behavior
- Champion product insights to guide data informed decisions and product development across teams
- Develop an investment strategy on problems that should and should not be solved using machine learning methods and data infrastructure investments
- Work closely with our data science, data engineering, analytics, architects teams to continue to simplify our outstanding user experience
- Team up with our rapidly growing sales teams and partners to seek customer problems
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years of validated experience in a Product Management role
- Technical background working on products with an Al/ML component
- Deep expertise in product analytics (measurement, conversion funnels, customer retention)
- Have worked cross-functionally on large projects with multiple engineering teams
- BA/BS in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related degree
- You have a real dedication for learning about networking, cloud, and emerging ground-breaking technologies
- You have a strong sense of customer empathy to care deeply about top customer problems
- You are able to easily communicate complicated concepts simply to multiple audiences
- You have a results-oriented, can-do demeanor with an intuitive understanding of product quality
- You love solving technical problems in innovative ways
Are you wondering what it's like to work at Cisco Meraki? Picture a beautiful office, healthy catered meals, fully stocked kitchens, onsite gym and paid time off to volunteer for causes you believe in. Cisco Meraki has created an amazing equal opportunity focused office where employees thrive. We are confident you will love it here. Check out more of our benefits on our job page, at https://meraki.cisco.com/jobs, and we look forward to talking with you soon.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Back to top