Senior Manager, Product Management - Security and Trust
The Cisco Meraki team is seeking an experienced Product Manager to lead the Security and Trust product management group. Your mission will be to strengthen security and privacy as a competitive advantage in our product strategy. You will also be driving Meraki’s compliance strategy as we expand our addressable markets into federal governments and new security oriented verticals. You will expand Meraki’s cloud capabilities in collaboration with Engineering, Security, Legal, and Meraki product teams across the company (wireless APs, network security appliances, intelligent video cameras and more).
Meraki is changing the way the industry thinks about networking, and you will own the charge to continue the evolution. You will collaborate with forward-thinking engineers and excited customers to help ensure that we have the most advanced and secure cloud platform in the industry. You will work closely with the executive team to establish a winning strategy, and interface with our exceptional sales, marketing, and partner teams to ensure market-adoption and rapid growth.
You will have a significant impact on one of the fastest growing connected hardware companies in the world, reach a global customer base, and work at the leading edge of cloud connected hardware.
Every single day is truly unlike the one before. Your penchant for approaching problems with creative solutions, a real passion for engineering, and ambition to be part of (and lead) an inspiring team are the tools that you’ll need to be a Meraki Product Leader.
- Define the strategy for privacy, security, and compliance for the Meraki cloud and product lines in collaboration with Engineering, Security and Legal teams
- Attract, build, and run a diverse team of talented product managers
- Discover and prioritize customer use cases and requirements to expand our products to new markets
- Work with our talented engineering teams to build the right software capabilities to address those use cases
- Define product strategy, roadmap, positioning, and pricing
- Assist and train our rapidly growing sales team
- Define and drive discrete components of a cross-product unification strategy across all layers - engineering, sales, marketing and product
- 8+ years of experience in a Product Management role
- 5+ years of experience in cloud security and software development
- 3+ years of people management experience
- Have excellent communication skills and can articulate a compelling security vision
- Have worked cross-functionally on large projects with multiple engineering teams
- Prior privacy and compliance experience with knowledge of regulations such as GDPR, ISO 27001, PCI, Common Criteria, SOC, FISMA, HIPAA, and FedRAMP
- BA/BS in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or related degree
- Entrepreneurship, "can do" attitude, and ability and willingness to make an impact
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we don't just accept difference - it's one of our key values. Everybody In means we listen to each other's opinions. Everybody is accepted and valued here, and we are a team that works as one towards our goals. We recognize that diverse teams make the strongest teams, and we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
Back to top