Senior Hardware Quality Engineer
- San Francisco, CA
At Cisco Meraki, we know that technology can connect us, empower us, and drive us. By simplifying powerful technology, we can free passionate people to focus on their mission. As the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world, our products, and technology architecture are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud-managed IT a reality.
We are seeking a Senior Hardware Quality Engineer who will work with our JDM partners and Hardware team to prevent quality issues around our products.
Your work will involve:
- Reviewing and helping define quality test standards to minimize design quality issues.
- Reviewing EVT and DVT reports from JDM partners.
- Defining manufacturing quality metrics, monitor production quality, and work with JDM partners to drive continuous improvement.
- Follow-up on RMA trends and drive corrective action back through manufacturing as necessary.
- Do sustain support for products through to the end of life. Report on Quality to other departments within Meraki.
- Audit/Evaluate JDM quality systems to ensure they are producing a quality product.
- Work with the Meraki Hardware team through EVT, DVT and pilot production to help ensure a good quality product.
- Support the product from initial mass production through its end of life.
- Work with Manufacturing Process/Test teams on the data that will be collected from the test.
- Work with JDM on continuous improvement on yields and process/test stability.
- Work with the JDM partners on qualifying new component sources.
- Monitor the JDM process quality trend for changes and drive corrective actions.
- BSEE or equivalent in experience
- Combined 5 years’ experience EVT/DVT and manufacturing engineer or manufacturing quality
- 1+ years doing EVT and DVT
- Experience with Asia CM or JDM manufacturing
- Experience with PLM systems change order processes
- Experience with component engineering
- Experience with wireless hardware
- 1 to 3 years’ experience with RF products in production
At Cisco Meraki, we don't just accept differences - it's one of our key values. Everybody In means we listen to each other's opinions. Everybody is accepted and valued here, and we are a team that works as one towards our goals. We recognize that diverse teams make the strongest teams, and we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
Meraki is based in the Mission Bay area of San Francisco, with beautiful views of the Oracle Ballpark and the Bay beyond. You will have access to an onsite gym, multiple kitchens stocked with high quality snacks, a coffee bar, catered lunches every day, and a generous benefits package.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top