Senior Access Product Marketing Manager Remote
- United States
Technology can connect us, empower us, and drive us. At Cisco Meraki, we believe that by simplifying powerful technology, we can free passionate people to focus on their mission. Do you share our belief?
Founded in 2006, Meraki has grown to become an industry leader in the IT space, with over 500,000 customers and 8 million network devices and counting online around the world. Our comprehensive set of solutions includes Wireless, Switching, Security Appliance/UTM, Mobile Device Manager and Smart Cameras, all managed through Meraki’s web-based dashboard interface. You could not ask for a better stack of products, with a better differentiation from competitors, than this.
Meraki is looking for an outstanding Senior Product Marketing Manager - Access to support a rapidly growing Meraki business! Do you love to explain complex technologies in a simple manner? Are you excited by Wi-Fi, enterprise switching, mobile device management, IT and network security, presenting and conducting a demo? Does demonstrating leadership by aligning across various business units of Cisco excite you? Are you a great player-coach who wants to partner with Product Management, Marketing and Sales teammates to drive a winning market strategy? If yes, then we want to meet you!
As a part of the Product Marketing team you will help shape product marketing strategy, present to customers and partners in conjunction with Meraki sales teams, tell stories about customer success and help shape a fast-growing team.
What you'll do:
- Become an expert in all things related to our Access portfolio – an innovative cloud-based Wi-Fi, switching and mobile device management product line that seamlessly integrates into our management dashboard for unparalleled visibility of IT and physical environments
- Collaborate with the Product / Solutions Marketing teams to develop a comprehensive Networking, Wi-Fi, switching and mobile device management positioning and messaging strategy
- Understand and share perspectives on the competitive landscape
- Distill and communicate complex information for Sales, Marketing and customers
- Lead the development of messaging for the Meraki Access solution and product portfolio
- Be a trusted technical and marketing leader, contributor and author while working with the wider marketing team on go-to-market and demand generation activities
- Evangelize the Cisco Meraki vision at industry events
- Build in-depth collateral and tools for some of the largest enterprise customers in the world
- Develop comprehensive enablement kits for sellers and partners
- Mentor, actively coach and collaborate with Access portfolio product marketers
Who you are
- You have 8+ years of hands-on experience in the networking space gained through Product Marketing, Product Management, Technical Marketing, or Sales
- You have 3+ years of management experience leading technical, marketing or sales professionals with a track record for program execution, individual and team development
- You have experience articulating the value / benefits of advanced technical concepts such as Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) in the context of solving customer experience or business challenges
- You understand the needs for small to large enterprises
- You have an outstanding ability to explain value and benefits derived from technical concepts to all types of audiences
- Bachelor's Degree required, Master’s Degree or MBA preferred
- Experience working in the IT, networking, security or mobility industry a plus
- You are willing to travel as needed, up to 25% envisioned
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top