Sales Insights Analyst, Sales Strategy
- London, United Kingdom
Cisco Meraki knows that technology can connect us, empower us, and drive us. By simplifying powerful technology, we can free passionate people to focus on their mission. As the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world, our products and technology architecture are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud-managed IT a reality. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you help customise the direction by ensuring our organizational challenges and opportunities are driving towards the best results.
We offer privately catered lunches every single day plus you can help yourself free of charge to our fully stocked kitchen at all times – from freshly squeezed orange juice and a huge array of fruit, to salads, salamis and cheese. If you’re looking for a company that really commits, how about our complimentary weekly yoga classes, sports societies, games room, or organised family days so you can bring your children into work? But what truly makes Meraki special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, meaningful, and rewarding.
In this highly collaborative role, we will put your analytical skills to the test by building dynamic territory and revenue models to help build equitable sales patches. You will be relied on as the expert in sales territory planning, understanding the best ways to segment all of our EMEAR sales teams. You will be responsible for managing relationships with executive sales leadership while communicating with local sales management. Organization and attention to detail are key in this role, as is the ability to learn quickly and communicate effectively. Experience in a startup environment will serve you well, as you will be required to take on a variety of projects at a fast pace. You are looking to expand your analytical portfolio and are passionate about learning to enable your teammates into success.
- Partner with sales management and become a trusted advisor. Do this by providing deep quantitative insights matched with thoughtful operational process that is based on understanding of key business drivers.
- Build rep territory and segmentation models; act as primary advisor on sales coverage to Sales Leadership.
- Produce & automate weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting; lend insight to the reporting.
- Develop deep understanding for existing Sales and Sales Operations processes, including rep territory tools and lead routing of data management, forecasting, sales opportunities, dashboards and reports.
- Partner with Sales Operations teams on developing process improvements to standardise, automate and optimise central processes in a scalable approach
- Partner with Sales Strategy to help with quota setting and headcount planning process.
- Use your past experience driving reporting, insights and analytical rigor to mentor teammates and develop peers.
- Team-up with leadership to discover and build new planning and insights projects.
- A curious, quick learner who adapts well to a fast-moving environment and keeps projects moving forward, combines creativity, problem-solving skills, and a can-do attitude to overcome any obstacle!
- Energetic, personable, and comfortable working under tight deadlines.
- You are a standout colleague who works collaboratively and effectively across a diverse set of functions, backgrounds, and working styles
- You communicate broadly and often, providing clear purpose, direction, goals, and measures!
- Able to Disagree, Decide, and Commit. You listen to understand different opinions and allow them to influence the direction.
- Able to deal with complex problems and present recommendations and findings in a clear, concise format
- Results Driven. You are resilient, optimistic, and passionate about our business results while never compromising customer, partner, and team relationships.
- You commit to earning our team’s trust every day through your actions and transparency.
- 6+ years relevant experience in Sales Operations or other Sales Support functions, with specific experience in territory management and headcount strategy
- Experience with Salesforce, particularly in reporting and hierarchy management.
- Strong analytical experience in financial modeling and data analysis.
- The ability to think globally and strategically
- Past experience executing on strategic processes
- Can prioritise tasks efficiently & solve problems independently.
- High degree of attention to detail.
- Solid understanding of sales and business processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English plus another EMEAR language; you are comfortable making recommendations to sales leadership.
- Understanding of EMEAR geography and differences between its sub-regions. Familiarity with complexities caused by sales cycles in different countries.
- Demonstrated ability to build collaborative relationships with other departments.
- A good sense of humor.
- Strong experience in Excel; SQL and technical aspects of data a strong plus.
- A bachelor’s degree.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Meet Some of Cisco Meraki's Employees
JorgeDirector of Technical Support
In addition to managing the tech support and customer success teams, Jorge trains and assists post-sale customers, ensuring that their entire experience with Meraki is a positive one.
Back to top