At Meraki, we’re making IT easier, faster, and smarter. Our full-stack teams build and maintain our web applications, which manages millions of network devices from our cloud. Our customers use the Meraki dashboard to monitor and configure critical IT infrastructure that serves tens of millions of people every single day.
Cisco Meraki is looking for a highly motivated and capable recruiter to join our Sales and Business recruiting team. Meraki, located in San Francisco’s Mission Bay, is rapidly growing. As a talent advisor, you will craft the hiring strategy behind attracting, assessing and hiring top experienced talent for our San Francisco, and Chicago office.
This role is for someone who thrives in a face-paced, growth-focused environment. You can collaborate with our hiring managers to understand hiring needs, craft strategic interview processes and find/close high quality talent with minimal direction. You will have the freedom to experiment with new ideas and drive towards creating diverse and passionate teams.
Who you are:
- A Partner & Advisor: You are a trusted partner and advisor to your hiring managers
- Highly Adaptable: You thrive in a rapidly scaling and ever changing environment
- Candid: You communicate broadly and often, providing clear purpose, direction, goals, and measures
- Results Driven: You are resilient, optimistic, and passionate about our business results while never compromising customer, partner, and team relationships
What you will do:
- Develop and drive an engaging candidate experience across the Sales and Business team.
- Partner with our support managers to fully understand the business and set recruiting priorities.
- Track all recruiting activity using Meraki’s ATS holding an eye for data driven recruiting practices.
- Build a strong network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, and employees.
- Champion Cisco Meraki’s Technical Support philosophy and mission throughout various channels to creatively source, attract, engage, and hire a talented, passionate, diverse pool of candidates
- Foster a high-touch exceptional candidate & hiring manager experience
- True passion for the candidate experience and natural relationship builder
- An awareness and understanding of diversity and inclusiveness strategies to incorporate into every facet of our overall recruiting strategy
- Experience building recruiting processes using industry standard methodologies
- Interpersonal skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize in an high volume environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Cisco requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated or have an approved religious or medical accommodation. Candidates accepting an offer must provide proof of vaccination status on their first day. If someone anticipates requesting an accommodation for this requirement, they must receive approval before the start date. Candidates receiving an offer will receive additional information about the accommodation process at the time of the offer. All offers of employment are contingent upon complying with Cisco's vaccination policy.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.