Product Sales Specialist, Meraki Video, Commercial
Who We Are
At Cisco Meraki, we know that technology can connect us, empower us, and drive us. By simplifying powerful technology, we can free passionate people to focus on their mission. As the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world, our products, and technology architecture are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud-managed IT a reality.
What You Will Do
As a Sr. Product Sales Specialist for Smart Cameras, you will be responsible for driving Meraki Smart Camera revenue into key US Commercial accounts. Through ambitious prospecting, finding opportunities, and collaborating with Cisco account teams and partners, you will drive deals through close delivering on and exceeding your annual quota. Your success will be dependent not only on your ability to sell, but also on the relationships you develop with channel partners, Cisco account teams, and ecosystem partners. This is a high-energy position requiring you to be deeply motivated and results-driven with a hunter mentality; it will also require someone who is equally comfortable working in a strategic and tactical capacity.
- You will passionately discover, manage and close deals and consistently remain highly results-oriented in the market space
- You'll maintain and lead detailed and accurate quarterly forecasting
- You will work in a highly collaborative environment to team with Cisco Account Managers, Sales Engineers, Marketing, and Channel Partners to drive revenue and contribute to ambitious YoY growth rates
- You will develop a predictable pipeline of short, mid, and long-term business.
- You'll help to exceed expectations by identifying impactful uses cases that enable people to transform their businesses with Meraki solutions.
- Promote your customers and the ecosystem around you on the concept of cloud-managed networking for digital business.
- Motivate and build extended teams around you to unlock the power of Cisco’s Sales organization, customer base, and partner organization.
- Show up every single day with willingness to learn, a real passion for customer delight, and a desire to have fun while improving the lives of others
- Drive sales cycle to close through Cisco account teams while establishing relationships and credibility
- Execute quarterly briefings and business reviews with customers both locally and in San Francisco, USA.
- Travel approximately 50% of your time in territory across the US
Who You Are
- You have an understanding of the Video Surveillance / Smart Camera Market, the customer buying criteria, the competition, and the partner landscape.
- You have 5+ years of technology sales in a field sales capacity
- Highly ambitious and self-driven
- Strong technical acumen with a passion for solving complex problems
- Exceptional presentation skills including the ability to present technical subjects to large audiences
- Shown success, you have a consistent record with documented quota attainment. 3+ years over achievement
- Excellent at relationship building skills and have validated decision-making ability
- BA/BS or equivalent practical experience. MBA or master’s degree a plus
- Need to be based in region
- 50% travel required in the US or globally
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. Position does not provide sponsorship
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Cisco Meraki, we don't just accept differences - it's one of our key values. Everybody In means we listen to each other's opinions. Everybody is accepted and valued here, and we are a team that works as one towards our goals. We recognize that diverse teams make the strongest teams, and we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top