Product Marketing Manager - IoT/Sensors
- Flexible / Remote
Technology can connect us, empower us, and drive us. At Cisco Meraki, we believe that by simplifying powerful technology, we can free passionate people to focus on their mission. Do you share our belief?
Founded in 2006, Meraki has grown to become an industry leader in the IT space, with over 500,000 customers and 7 million network devices and counting online around the world. Our comprehensive set of solutions includes Wireless, Switching, Security Appliance/UTM, Mobile Device Manager and Smart Cameras, all managed through Meraki’s web-based dashboard interface. You could not ask for a better stack of products, with a better differentiation from competitors, than this.
Meraki is looking for an outstanding Product Marketing Manager to support a rapidly growing Meraki business. Do you love to explain complex technologies in a simple manner? Are you excited by understanding the issues of IOT deployments, determining a solution presenting and conducting a demo? Does demonstrating leadership by aligning across various business units of Cisco excite you ? Are you a great teammate who wants to partner with a Product Manager, Other Marketing and Sales Representatives to drive a winning market strategy? If yes then we want to meet you.
As a part of the Product Marketing team you will help co-create a marketing strategy, present to customers and partners in conjunction with Meraki sales teams, tell stories about customer success and help shape a fast-growing team.
Preferred location for this role is in the SFO office but may be open for other candidates in the US and will support global teams, as such, up to 20% travel is required.
What You'll Do:
- Become an expert in all things related to Networking and IOT at Meraki
- Understand, and share perspective, on the competitive landscape
- Distill and communicate complex information for Sales, Marketing and customers
- Work with PM to craft messaging for the Meraki Networking and IOT Products
- Deliver technical product feedback to stakeholders
- Be a trusted technical advisor and work with the wider marketing team to contribute to and provide/validate content for campaigns
- Evangelize the Cisco Meraki vision at industry events
- Build in-depth technical collateral and tools for some of the largest enterprise customers in the world
Who You Are
- You have 6+ years of hands on technical experience in the networking space gained through Product Marketing, Product Management, Technical Marketing, or Sales
- You understand the needs for small to large enterprises
- You have an outstanding ability to explain technical concepts to all types of audiences
- Bachelor's Degree required, Masters Degree or MBA preferred
- Experience working in the IOT technology and/or networking industry a plus
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Back to top