Product Manager-Switch Platforms
- San Francisco, CA
The Cisco Meraki team is seeking a creative Product Manager to lead a family of hardware platforms for Meraki's fastest growing product line, the MS cloud-managed switches. You will work with one of the industry’s fastest growing enterprise switching portfolios – and take it to the next level of success. Meraki is changing the way the industry thinks about networking, and you will own the charge to continue the evolution and find opportunities to simplify complexity, improve security, and build coordinated solutions across Meraki and Cisco. You will collaborate with forward-thinking engineers and excited customers to ensure that we build the most compelling platforms to enrich and expand the MS portfolio. We want your help to make this product line stand out in the growing multi-billion dollar enterprise switching market.
In this position, you will team up with the world's best engineers – PhD types from MIT, Berkeley, and Stanford. You will develop excellent technical knowledge, communication/presentation abilities, and a passion for learning about and evangelizing cloud-driven networking technology.
Everyday is truly unlike the one before. Your penchant for attacking problems with creative solutions, genuine passion for engineering, and unparalleled desire to be part of (and lead) an innovative and inspiring team are the tools that you’ll need to be a Meraki Product Manager.
- Own a product family within Meraki’s switching portfolio – the entire lifecycle including new product development, end-of-life, and sustainable support of existing products.
- Develop market and customer analysis, requirements, business cases, and collateral
- Define platform product strategy, roadmap, positioning, and pricing
- Serve as a resource and key strategic advisor for all technical and business matters related to the product
- Be an energetic advocate of the product to our sales teams and customers
- BA/BS in CS, EE, or a related technical field
- 5-7 years of work experience in technology, at least 2 working with platforms
- Passion for learning about networking and cloud technologies
- Product management experience
- Entrepreneurship, "can do" attitude, and ability and willingness to make an impact
- Data Analysis (preferred): strong background in building queries and using data sets to inform product decisions. Proficiency in use of data analysis tools such as Python, SQL, Microstrategy, and Snowflake.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top