Product Architect - GTM
- San Francisco, CA
The Cisco Meraki team is seeking a motivated Product Architect to develop and execute GTM strategy for integrations across Cisco’s portfolio!
Cisco Meraki is changing the way the industry thinks about IT, and you will support the charge to continue driving this change. You will be working closely with many groups within the Meraki Business Unit as well as other Cisco development and sales organizations to:
- Capture and analyze information from a variety of sources in order to identify product and business integrations that build value for customers and improve Cisco's position in the market
- Clearly communicate the business opportunity and operational cost of these integrated solutions to Product Management leaders and help them decide where to invest
- Develop business strategies to take approved integrations to market and ensure that Cisco sellers and partners have the tools and resources they need to drive them
You have a background in business development or product management along with a solid understanding of the technology market and the overall Cisco portfolio.
In addition, you are able to weigh business opportunities against the operational burden of potential integrations to provide Product leaders with clear recommendations on which integrations to develop.
- Partner with product management teams to quantify business value of potential integrations
- Work closely with various groups within Cisco to collect feedback on integration opportunities
- Work hand in hand with other architects, product management, and business operations to develop business strategy for new integrations
- Collaborate with other Product Management teams across the organization to develop go to market strategies for these solutions
- Coordinate with Marketing, Operations, Sales leadership, and other groups to ensure integrated solutions are launched effectively
- Familiarity with new product lifecycles and the process of bringing technology solutions to market
- Ability to create and drive business plans for new solutions
- Ability to communicate key findings clearly to others, including senior leaders and executives across the business
- Technical aptitude around Cisco portfolio with a particular focus on networking and security. Familiarity with the Meraki portfolio and related solutions is helpful.
- 2 or more years of experience in product management or business development roles
- Entrepreneurship, "can do" demeanor, and ability to identify and prioritize opportunities with the greatest potential impact
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone!
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top