Partner Solution Architect
- United States
Who We Are
Meraki is making IT easier, faster, and smarter! As a business unit of Cisco Systems, Meraki is the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world with products and technology architecture that are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud- managed IT a reality. Our team is focused on innovation and delighting customers which has enabled us to grow more than 100% year over year. Headquartered in San Francisco, the team has a growing international footprint with offices in Europe, Australia, Singapore, Japan, and China.”
What You Will Do
- You will provide high-level and detailed consultative solutions, technical and sales support for selected account opportunities. Understand business requirements for customer base and be able to translate them into technical requirements.
- You understand and Articulate Cisco's Architectures and Services. You will facilitate better communications and understanding of customer requirements between customers, corporate and the field. Build, present and document technical solutions.
- You will work with the global partner organization to drive adoption of resources by capturing feedback, improving existing architectures and developing a strategy to further enable technical sales.
- You drive rapidly growing revenue for our most strategic partners through technical engagements, solution development and solution training activities.
- You understand customer requirements for wireless networks and explain how Cisco Meraki will integrate with existing infrastructure, as well as service future needs
- You will coordinate and conduct sales and technical training for partners that highlight Meraki solutions
Who You are
- Confirmed understanding of wired and wireless networking, including firewalls, content filters, routing/switching, VLAN's, 802.11, etc.
- You have a consistent track record of 5-10 years in a pre-sales technical role (solutions architect, systems engineer, sales engineer, etc.)
- Extraordinary relationship building skills, tenacity, resilience and presentation skills.
- You have knowledge of sales cycle, strong verbal and written communication skills, and validated negotiation techniques
- Software languages a plus – Python, Java, Ruby/Ruby on Rails, C/C++
- CCIE, CWNP, CWDP, CCNA preferred
- You have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to multi-task and set priorities.
- Ability and willingness to travel 50%
- BS or MS degree in computer science, computer engineering or related field required
Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Position does not provide sponsorship
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Back to top