Operations Specialist II
Our Operations team is very excited to continue growing our team by adding a new remote Operations Specialist II located at our largest international 3PL! As the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world, our products and technology architecture are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud-managed IT a reality. We also understand on a personal level, by simplifying powerful technology we can free passionate people to focus on their mission. Are you ready to join the team?
As our new Operations Specialist II, you will support the shipping needs of customers, sales, and operations teams, and to facilitate the flow of shipments to customers. You will have a high attention to detail, and enjoy making sure everything is in perfect order. You have excellent problem-solving abilities, and an enthusiastic attitude that makes you happy to come to work every single day. Finally, you love a challenge and you are ready to take on new obstacles and help build our extraordinary operations team.
What You Will Do:
- Handle the allocation of orders and transmission to the distribution center (USE).
- Coordinate day-to-day activities to support the fulfillment of outbound orders at the DC.
- Manage Meraki's shipping email inbox.
- Troubleshoot orders in ERP and Middleware AKA transmission systems.
- Lead daily communications with 3PL
- Craft and run daily internal and 3PL reconciliation reports
- Work with carriers to resolve domestic and international shipping challenges
- Other duties as assigned.
- BS or BA degree is required.
- 1 – 3 year’s experience working with a fulfillment warehouse and/or a logistics team preferred.
- Experience with international shipping, customs documents, carriers, and forwarders.
- Excellent organization, leadership, and strong communication skills (In-person, phone, email, meetings).
- Excellent MS Excel skills are required (pivots, basic formulas, and VLOOKUP).
- Being detailed oriented.
- Experience with Salesforce, Dynamics GP, or other ERP system preferred.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing conditions and work assignments.
Based in our third-party logistics warehouse in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, Meraki offers a generous benefits package. Are you wondering what it is like to work at Cisco Meraki? Meraki Cisco has built an amazing equal opportunity focused office where employees thrive. With that said, we are confident you will love it here. Check out more of our benefits on our job page, at https://meraki.cisco.com/jobs, and we look forward to talking with you soon.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Back to top