Marketing Manager (6-month Contract)- India
- Hinganghāt, India
Position title: Marketing Manager (6-month contract)
At Cisco Meraki, we’re on track to be the most successful acquisition in Cisco’s history (and certainly the most fun). We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take innovative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll be part of a diverse and inclusive team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired!
Our mission is to empower our customers to realise their mission by simplifying the digital workplace. Our products and technology architecture are changing the face of computer networking, security and facilities management and making cloud-managed IT a reality!
To help us in that mission, we are looking for a Marketing Manager to cover India and SAARC. The ideal candidate is strong enough to handle a bit of ambiguity, comfortable working cross-functionally to understand the business needs, and build a measurable plan that impacts the bottom line. As an Integrated Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for leading strategy, planning and execution of campaigns that make Meraki the go-to networking solution.
- Develop an end-to-end marketing plan for Meraki in India and SAARC - defining our acquisition strategy to drive market share growth
- Advise the GTM plans and marketing roadmap in collaboration with key partners across sales, marketing, and product teams
- Drive coordinated marketing initiatives including building the campaign strategy, identifying acquisition channels and tactics, informing creative development, owning project and workstream management in partnership with audience and product marketers
- Develop and incorporate sales and partner ready resources for amplifying programs in the region
- Maintain ongoing partnerships with other regional marketers to leverage and implement global campaigns
- Run experiments and measure performance to provide data-validated insights to optimize campaigns, find new opportunities, and deliver on overall performance against our short and long term objectives
Who You Are
- 6+ years in marketing, 3+ years in a role using multiple outreach channels
- Strong marketing campaign management experience
- Previous experience working cross functionally, specifically with sales teams
- Reading and writing skills in Hindi is preferable
- Innovative and creative problem-solver with strong communication skills across internal and external stakeholders
- Proven track record of working at the strategic and tactical level to develop and execute campaigns
- Comfortable with project management across many teams and able to track and communicate projects from briefing to launch
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Back to top