Logistics Operations Analyst
- Chicago, IL
Cisco Meraki is searching for a Logistics Operations Analyst to join our Operations team in Chicago! As the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world, our products and technology architecture are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud-managed IT a reality. We also understand on a personal level, by simplifying powerful technology we can free passionate people to focus on their mission. Are you ready to join the team?
As our new Logistics Operations Analyst II, you will support the shipping needs of customers, sales, and operations teams, and to facilitate the flow of shipments to customers. You have a high attention to detail, and enjoy making sure everything is in perfect order. You have excellent problem-solving abilities, and an enthusiastic attitude that makes you happy to come into work every single day. Finally, you love a challenge and you are ready to take on new obstacles and help build our extraordinary operations team.
What You Will Do:
- Handle allocation of orders and transmission to the distribution center.
- Coordinate day-to-day activities to support the fulfillment of outbound orders.
- Manage Meraki's shipping email inbox.
- Troubleshoot orders in ERP and Middleware AKA transmission systems.
- Lead daily communications with 3PL
- Craft daily internal and 3PL reconciliation reports
- Work with carriers to resolve domestic and international shipping challenges
- Other duties as assigned.
- BS or BA degree is required.
- 1 - 2 years’ experience working with a fulfillment warehouse and/or a logistics team preferred.
- Experience with shipping, carriers, and forwarders.
- Excellent organization and communications skills (phone, email, meetings).
- MS Excel skills are required (pivots, basic formulas, and VLOOKUP).
- Being detailed oriented.
- Experience with Salesforce, Dynamics GP, or other ERP systems preferred.
- Validated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing conditions and work assignments.
Are you wondering what it is like to work at Cisco Meraki? Picture a breathtaking office, healthy catered meals, fully stocked kitchens, onsite gym and paid time off to volunteer. Meraki Cisco has built an amazing equal opportunity focused office where employees thrive. With that said, we are confident you will love it here. Check out more of our benefits on our job page, at https://meraki.cisco.com/jobs, and we look forward to talking with you soon.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we don't just accept difference - it's one of our key values. Everybody In means we listen to each other's opinions. Everybody is accepted and valued here, and we are a team that works as one towards our goals. We recognize that diverse teams make the strongest teams, and we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
Back to top