Head of Marketing EMEA
- London, United Kingdom
At Cisco Meraki, we’re on track to be the most successful acquisition in Cisco’s history (and certainly the most fun). Our office makes working here pretty special too – located in the heights of central London with an outstanding view of the city skyline, we’re a short walk away from bustling areas like Shoreditch and Liverpool street. We offer privately catered lunches every single day plus you can help yourself free of charge to our fully stocked kitchen at all times – from freshly squeezed orange juice and a huge array of fruit, to salads, salamis and cheese. If you’re looking for a company that really commits, how about our complimentary weekly yoga classes, sports societies, games room, or organised family days so you can bring your children into work? But what truly makes Meraki special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, meaningful, and rewarding.
At Cisco Meraki, we know that technology can connect us, empower us, and drive us. By simplifying powerful technology we can free passionate people to focus on their mission. As the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world, our products and technology architecture are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud-managed IT a reality.
To help us in that mission, we are looking for a marketing leader to drive our Integrated Marketing strategy across the EMEAR region. The ideal candidate has a balance of strategy with a strong “roll-up your sleeves and get it done” attitude. In this role, you will manage a team of integrated marketers who cover key EMEAR countries, help the team navigate a complex and fast-paced environment, enable cross-functional work to understand the business needs, and assist the team in building measurable plans that impact the bottom line and drive revenue.
- Set a growth strategy and provide direction for the EMEAR Integrated Marketing team, define goals, craft new programs, and track and analyse metrics/results across marketing channels
- Own regional marketing roadmap that is developed in collaboration with cross functional teams including sales, marketing and product
- Maintain ongoing partnerships with global marketing leaders to ensure alignment and successful implementation of campaigns
- Understand the market and customer trends in the region and customise programs as needed
- Attract, retain, and develop a high-performing team; provide ongoing professional development of all team members
- Build a team environment that encourages innovation and collaboration
- 10+ years in marketing, 5+ years in developing and leading teams
- Strong conceptual and strategic problem solver who is able to communicate effectively and influence others
- Consistent track record of working at the strategic and tactical level to develop and execute compelling coordinated marketing campaigns
- Experienced in building teams, demonstrating the ability to lead and deliver on various projects under pressure
- Strong ability to prioritise and execute on multiple work streams
- Clear, concise, and transparent communicator
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Back to top