Hardware Program Manager, Wireless Access Points (MR)
- San Francisco, CA
At Cisco Meraki, we know that technology can connect us, empower us, and drive us. By simplifying powerful technology, we can free passionate people to focus on their mission. As the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world, our products and technology architecture are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud-managed IT a reality.
Our San Francisco Hardware team is seeking a technical expert in Wireless development to build future Meraki’s MR Cloud-Managed Wireless Access Points products.
Our Hardware Program Managers lead all products and control every aspect of creation. From architecture and initial sketches through detailed design and the final drive to mass and sustaining production, nothing escapes the HWPM’s sphere of influence and responsibility. Join our high-impact team and work with every part of the machine that brings the Meraki Magic to market!
- Develop architecture, author PRDs, and participate in RFQs for our wireless access point portfolio.
- Validate and iterate on layout and schematics. Drive vendor approvals.
- Control product schedule through NPI, coordinating with ME, sourcing, packaging, certification, and quality teams. Provide technical guidance as needed.
- Interface with firmware resources and incorporate feedback into the development plan.
- Develop manufacturing flow, test plans, and quality processes.
- Work with Product Management, Supply Chain, and Marketing to coordinate launch plans.
- Cooperate with quality and sourcing through sustaining production. Lead FA as required.
- BS and/or MS in Electrical Engineering or related discipline.
- 2+ years of experience working with hardware products.
- Expertise in RF and wireless standards.
- Have a track record of successful end to end product development
- Able to travel up to 20% to Taiwan and China.
- Experience with antenna design
- Familiarity with manufacturing processes and build management.
Does this sound like you? We’d love to hear from you.
At Cisco Meraki, we don’t just accept differences – it’s one of our key values. Everybody In means we listen to each other’s opinions. Everybody is accepted and valued here, and we are a team that works as one towards our goals. We recognize that diverse teams make the strongest teams, and we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
Meraki is based in the Mission Bay area of San Francisco, less than a 5-minute walk from the Chase Center and with beautiful views of the Oracle Ballpark and the Bay beyond. You will have access to an onsite gym, multiple kitchens stocked with high-quality snacks, a coffee bar, catered lunches every single day, and a generous benefits package.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top