Hardware Program Manager, MV (Cameras)
At Cisco Meraki, we know that technology can connect us, empower us, and drive us. By simplifying powerful technology, we can free passionate people to focus on their mission. As the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world, our products, and technology architecture are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud-managed IT a reality.
We are seeking a leader and technical specialist in electrical engineering and camera development to build future Meraki Vision (MV) hardware.
Our Hardware Program Managers lead all products and control every aspect of their creation. From architecture and initial sketches through detailed design and the final drive to mass and sustaining production, nothing escapes the HWPM’s sphere of influence and responsibility. Join our high-impact team and work with every part of the machine that brings the Meraki Magic to market!
- Develop architecture, author PRDs and lead RFQs for our new smart camera portfolio.
- Validate and iterate on layout and schematics. Drive vendor approvals.
- Build and track product schedule through NPI, coordinating with ME, sourcing, packaging, certification, and quality teams. Provide technical guidance as needed.
- Interface with firmware resources
- Develop test plans, manufacturing SOPs, and quality processes.
- Work with product management, supply chain, and marketing to coordinate launch plans.
- Cooperate with quality and sourcing through sustaining production. Lead FA as required.
- BS and/or MS in Electrical Engineering or a related discipline.
- 5+ years of experience working with camera technologies and/or hardware products.
- 3 years experience working with Asia-based manufacturers.
- 6+ years in a hardware related role.
- Able to travel up to 15% to Taiwan.
- End-to-end product development experience on at least one product of reasonable complexity - the more, the better!
Nice to Have:
- Experience with CMOS image sensor operation and tuning.
- Knowledgeable with lens selection and qualification.
- Familiarity with manufacturing processes and build management.
- Cultural competence and understanding of Taiwanese and Chinese cultures.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top