EMEA Talent Acquisition Manager
Meraki is making IT easier, faster, and smarter. As a business unit of Cisco Systems, Meraki is the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world with products and technology architecture that are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud- managed IT a reality. Headquartered in San Francisco, the team has a growing international footprint with offices in Europe, Australia, Singapore, Japan, and China.
As Meraki’s EMEA Talent Acquisition Manager, you will lead a group of hardworking talent professionals focused on attracting leading talent. You love working in a dynamic environment and are motivated by building targeted strategies to attract discerning, expert professionals. You seamlessly establish trust with business leaders and can coach them on how to better build and strengthen their teams and our performance across EMEA. You have expertise recruiting across cultures and functions. You are a talent magnet, are committed to developing others, and have a track record of leading teams that have the skills and motivation to consistently deliver on their goals. You have led transformative teams, know when to take strategies off the shelf or build them from scratch, and are invested in creating a culture of that works for all.
What you will do:
- Recruit, lead and develop a team of 5+ invested professionals (non-technical/technical recruiters, and coordinators).
- Partner with our EMEA leaders to fully understand the business needs and hone recruiting priorities and hiring objectives across all countries.
- Serve as the primary TA point-person for EMEA, aggregating a view across Early in Career and the corporate functions to present a complete talent landscape for our Theater Regional Leaders and Director of Talent.
- Work across the TA practice areas (ex brand, operations) to develop and drive an engaging candidate experience across all departments/locations.
- Build an insights-rich recruiting practice, using data to inform and improve our recruiting strategy, measurement, and motions.
- Collaborate with the people functions and business leadership to ensure a consistently diverse talent pipeline and inclusive candidate experience.
- Ensure compliant and effective recruiting practices. Develop trainings and support structures to educate managers and recruiting resources on leading practices.
Who you are as a Leader:
- Candid: You communicate often, providing clear purpose, direction, goals, and measures
- A Career Champion: You invest in your team’s growth and development.
- Results Driven: You are resilient, optimistic, and passionate about our business results while never compromising customer, partner, and team relationships. You effectively prioritize and love to craft executable project plans.
- Trustworthy: You commit to earning trust every day through your actions and openness
- Strong Communicator: You articulating ideas clearly and succinctly and deploys influence when necessary
Requirements and qualifications include:
- Recruiting/HR leadership experience that includes building multi-country recruiting strategies.
- Extensive experience closing leadership or hard-to-fill positions.
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills; ability to get along with others professionally and with tact.
- Ace with Microsoft Suite, Google Applications, recruiting platforms/tools and applicant tracking systems. (Greenhouse experience is a plus)
- Passion for the mission, product, and culture of Cisco Meraki.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we don't just accept difference - it's one of our key values. Everybody In means we listen to each other's opinions. Everybody is accepted and valued here, and we are a team that works as one towards our goals. We recognize that diverse teams make the strongest teams, and we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
Back to top