How good are you at predicting the future? Cisco Meraki is searching for a Demand Planner to join our Operations team in San Francisco! As the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world, our products and technology architecture are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud-managed IT a reality. We also understand on a personal level, by simplifying powerful technology we can free passionate people to focus on their mission. Are you ready to join the team?
We are a team constantly striving to build and improve our demand planning process. To jump into this team, you are a curious, motivated and enthusiastic individual who thrives in a constantly growing environment. You are someone who is highly flexible and able to adapt to sudden change. You love jumping into data and evaluating trends and collaborating cross functionally with multiple teams such as the Supply, Hardware, Product Management, Sales and Finance teams, to resolve product sales forecast for future 12 months.
What You Will Do:
- Evaluate historical trends and inputs from cross-functional teams to create a monthly forecast for your product families.
- Drive supply chain purchase of materials in support of the plan based on your forecasting.
- Active Cross-Functional meeting attendance/participation for key insight gathering (Product Management, Finance, Supply Chain and Other).
- Ensures timely and accurate forecast submittal within each monthly process cycle and for any subsequent out-of-cycle maintenance adjustments.
- Manages product transition planning & assumption gathering/vetting (Forecast Impacts - Road Map/Lifecycle Changes – Ramp Ups/Ramp Downs) for their product families.
- Actively monitors forecast status throughout quarter and takes prompt corrective action.
Qualifications and Skills:
- BS or BA, preferably in a relevant field such as Business, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Data Analytics
- Interest in wireless networking products
- Minimum 1-2-year professional experience in analytics
- Be able to work well within a team as well as having a strategic mindset and being hardworking as an individual
- Advanced Excel capabilities e.g. Pivot tables, chart creation, and presentation of data
- Analytical, detail- focused, organized, focused and strong presentation skills required
- Confident in your ability to present to Executive levels within the organization.
- Possess the ability to make timely and well-informed decisions based on data analysis
Are you wondering what it is like to work at Cisco Meraki? Picture a breathtaking office, healthy catered meals, fully stocked kitchens, onsite gym and paid time off to volunteer. Meraki Cisco has built an amazing equal opportunity focused office where employees thrive. With that said, we are confident you will love it here. Check out more of our benefits on our job page, at https://meraki.cisco.com/jobs, and we look forward to talking with you soon.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we don't just accept difference - it's one of our key values. Everybody In means we listen to each other's opinions. Everybody is accepted and valued here, and we are a team that works as one towards our goals. We recognize that diverse teams make the strongest teams, and we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
Back to top