Business System Architect- Salesforce
- San Francisco, CA
Meraki is making IT easier, faster, and smarter. As a business unit of Cisco Systems, Meraki is the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world with products and technology architecture that are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud- managed IT a reality. Headquartered in San Francisco, the team has a growing international footprint with offices in Europe, Australia, Singapore, Japan, and China.
The Business Systems team at Meraki is a horizontal function that spans across Sales, Marketing, Strategy and Operations. This group enables process improvisation and automations to improve productivity, simplify business processes and enhance effectiveness of Meraki as a whole.
We are looking for a Technical Architect, who thrives in ambiguity and loves to design and build robust, secure and scalable systems. Someone that has an authority level understanding of the Digital Marketing Tech Stack. This role will lead the architecture, design and implementation of technologies related to marketing technologies including marketing automation, web technologies, demand gen, etc, would involve working with Enterprise Architect and cross functional delivery teams to define long term vision, strategy and goals for the company.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with business leadership to identify requirements to establish a clear, consistent capability vision as well as supporting technology vision through collaboration, influence, and enablement.
- Collaborate with stakeholders from Marketing to transform the current business processes and suggest industry best practices and standards to help guide the journey.
- Help design scalable, secure and robust business processes and back them up with technology that can support them.
- Ensure that individual technical solutions align with overall architectural vision.
- Suggest areas of improvements in the current process and identify aspects that can benefit from automation.
- Help maintain/lead cloud integrations and API architecture for marketing systems.
- Understand end-to-end marketing processes including campaign creation (email/web/social), lead generation, lead scoring, qualification, distribution and conversion including closed loop reporting by demonstrating CRM technologies and data.
- Build strong partnerships with business stakeholders, development partners and peers on other multi-functional teams such as Marketing, Sales, Strategy and Operations.
- Work with the Enterprise Architect and help define process, policies around system design, scalability and security of solutions that get built by the Business Systems team.
- Be willing to execute proof of concepts to prove out technology and system design.
Who you are:
- You have strong functional, feature related knowledge & experience on Marketing Automation Systems, Marketing concepts, Demand Generation, and Lead Management.
- You have 5+ years experience with the Marketing Tech Stack .
- You have In-Depth understanding of the Digital Marketing landscape, Web technologies (AEM preferred) and experience with technologies like Web Analytics, CRM, Marketing Automation, Campaign Management, Search, MMP, Ad Servers, DMPs, DSPs, Audience Creation/Targeting.
- You are a self-motivated, creative person with analytical, problem solving, interpersonal, and social skills with the ability to adapt to changes and new ideas.
- You have experience with database schema design, data cleansing/appending, data exporting.
- You have hands-on experience with HTML, CSS, APIs (SOAP/REST), form posts, SFTP, 1st/3rd party tracking, query strings, CMS, web authentication is a plus.
- You can provide leadership to technical resources, working with the PM on suggested work assignments and leading the team from design to solution.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Back to top