Business Process Manager
- San Francisco, CA
At Cisco Meraki, we know that technology can connect us, empower us, and drive us. By simplifying powerful technology we can free passionate people to focus on their mission. As the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world, our products, and technology architecture are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud-managed IT a reality.
We are currently looking for a Business Process Manager who will drive and manage Meraki’s Program Lifecycle Management (PLM) tool for our Hardware Sourcing & SCM teams. You will work directly with the Sourcing, Quality, Compliance, Hardware PM, & ODM teams to carry out actions that will improve the overall data management and program adoption by all parties.
- Lead the implementation and maintenance of cross-functional PLM tool to drive effectiveness and efficiency
- Collaborate with product and customer success teams of PLM vendor to architect Meraki business process requirements
- Quickly become a recognized PLM system specialist, and have a point of view on how to best roll Meraki team processes to derive benefit from PLM
- Train Meraki functional leads on PLM system to distribute knowledge and reinforce the adoption of PLM
- Collaborate with Asia based partners and drive actions (will require evening calls, 20%)
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Interpret data and analyze results
- Analytical and have a high degree of adaptability and willingness to dive in the details of data anomalies, then shift to engaging a team on how to adopt an entirely new process in the PLM.
- You are persistent and tenacious, and a highly skillful communicator.
- 8-10+ years of experience working with teams, influencing without positional authority
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple tasks on a tight deadline
- Experience engaging with teams resistant to change
- Strong analytical and excel skills
- Ability to determine deadlines on your own accord to support aggressive adoption timeline
- Logical reasoning and enthusiasm for finding efficiencies
At Cisco Meraki, we don’t just accept difference – it’s one of our key values. Everybody In means we listen to each other’s opinions. Everybody is accepted and valued here, and we are a team that works as one towards our goals. We recognize that diverse teams make the strongest teams, and we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
Meraki is based in the Mission Bay area of San Francisco, less than a 5-minute walk from the Chase Center and with beautiful views of the AT&T Ballpark and the Bay beyond. You will have access to an onsite gym, multiple kitchens stocked with high-quality snacks, a coffee bar, catered lunches every single day, and a generous benefits package.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top