Audience Marketing Manager - Commercial/GES
- United States
Cisco Meraki marketing is evolving, and we want you to be a part of that evolution by joining the newly formed Audience Marketing team. Audience Marketing sits within Marketing Strategy, and has been created to help us segment and get closer to our customers, to see the world through their eyes, and to meet them where they are. In this role you’ll have the opportunity to become the expert in – and advocate for – a particular market segment, helping to develop personas, buyer motivations and stories for that segment, and driving a broader marketing approach that is tailored accordingly.
What You Will Do:
- Establish a customer-first marketing strategy for the critical Commercial and Global Enterprise segments at Cisco Meraki.
- Develop detailed buyer personas for use across Meraki Marketing, capturing segment behaviors and sentiments.
- Become an authority in the segment, understanding trends and finding opportunities to connect our marketing messages to prospective customer motivations.
- Leverage market data and insight to identify consistent behaviors and inform strategy.
- Drive customer loyalty by maintaining an ongoing nurture strategy.
- Collaborate on the development of innovative, segment-relevant omnichannel audience campaigns, and personalization strategies, driven by Marketing OKRs.
- Partner with other groups in marketing, especially Product Marketing, to connect customer needs (existing and evolving) to Meraki products, features and solutions.
- Partner with segment sales teams to share marketing insight and resources.
- Be an advocate for the voice of the customer, and ensure it is represented in new campaigns.
Success in this role will be based on an ability to capture attention – with internal stakeholders and customer prospects – driving traffic to marketing assets, maintaining engagement, cultivating impressions, building influence, reducing churn, and helping Meraki Marketing win and retain customers by winning hearts and minds.
Candidates for this role will be first and foremost, customer obsessed, with a passion for the relentless pursuit of better customer experiences. The role will reward those who are imaginative, creative, collaborative, adaptable, self-motivated, and strategic in their thinking.
- Travel: Some, as required to support research
- Minimum 5 years in sales and marketing roles within a Tech B2B organization
- Experience with omnichannel marketing campaigns, persona profiling and customer journey mapping
- Experience working with quantitative and qualitative data outputs to make informed decisions
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and creating seamless alignment
- Demonstrable interpersonal, influencing and collaborative experience
- Knowledge of computer networking is beneficial
- Knowledge and experience working with large commercial/enterprise customers is helpful
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Back to top