Accounting Operations Analyst (Contractor)
Cisco Meraki is searching for an Accounting Operations Analyst to join our Finance team in San Francisco! As the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world, our products and technology architecture are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud-managed IT a reality. We also understand on a personal level, by simplifying powerful technology we can free passionate people to focus on their mission. Are you ready to join the team?
What You Will Do:
You are a dynamic, motivated and enthusiastic individual who thrives in a rapidly changing environment. You will contribute to a broad spectrum of operational accounting areas in order to maintain records of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within the organization.
Additional Key Responsibilities:
- Perform various accounting functions relating to working capital management, with primary focus on Procure to Pay and Invoice to Cash activities.
- Maintain and generate accurate accounting records and support for entries to ledgers.
- Support key run-the-business operational activities for financial planning, accounting, reporting, and consolidation of Meraki into Cisco.
- Compile and review document selections for Audit/SOX compliance.
- Work cross functionally with business leaders, finance, accounting, tax, and audit to answer financial questions/concerns.
- Assist with Accounting/Finance related projects and ad hoc analysis
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Related field (Finance or Accounting preferred)
- At least 2 to 3 years of related experience in Finance, Accounting, Audit or related areas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Capable of working cross functionally with teams and commit to deadlines, fostering a positive work environment
- Ability to actively manage competing deliverables to meet business commitments and partners' expectations
- Strong team player, capable of dealing with complex issues
Nice to Have Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience with Microsoft Great Plains or Oracle ERP systems
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we don't just accept difference - it's one of our key values. Everybody In means we listen to each other's opinions. Everybody is accepted and valued here, and we are a team that works as one towards our goals. We recognize that diverse teams make the strongest teams, and we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
Back to top