- Chicago, IL
We’re building a network of future Merakians. We want to get to know you—your background, your passions, your skills—so that when the right job opens up, we’ll know exactly who to contact. If you’re sharp, curious, and eager to make an impact, keep reading about the role. Let us know if you’re interested. And together, we’ll simplify technology so the world can simply work.
Meraki is making IT easier, faster, and smarter. As a business unit of Cisco Systems, Meraki is the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world with products and technology architecture that are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud- managed IT a reality. Headquartered in San Francisco, the team has a growing international footprint with offices in Europe, Australia, Singapore, Japan, and China.
As an Account Executive, you’ll help customers understand the value of our cloud-managed hardware solution and develop new and lasting relationships in a variety of accounts. You’ll join a hardworking, high-energy, fast paced inside sales team and will advance deals through the sales cycle in collaboration with account teams, sales engineers and partners. In this high-velocity role, you’ll focus on small and mid-sized enterprise businesses. Strong organizational skills are key, and you are able to be responsible for a pipeline of up to 150 opportunities at once with deals that range in size from $5k to $100k+. You will also be able to demo Cisco Meraki technology via WebEx to end users and our partner organization.
- Own the entire sales process from prospecting to close
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales targets
- Maintain accurate pipeline management with expert-level forecasting
- Cultivate, grow and enable partners to successfully close Cisco Meraki business
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Demonstrate Meraki technology using WebEx
- Role is based in our SF HQ, however travel to assigned territory at least once per quarter to support partners and customers
- 2+ years of B2B full cycle sales experience in a revenue closing role with a proven record of overachievement
- Highly effective communication skills, with ability to prioritize multiple emails, phone calls, social media and more
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. - Position does not provide sponsorship
- Enterprising – you are creative and hardworking
- Organized – you are on top of everything
- A phenomenal teammate – we have a collaborative environment
- Positive – we bring solutions, not problems
- Passionate – we all love what we do
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top