Account Development Representative, Spanish Speaking
- San Francisco, CA
For Future Consideration:
Meraki is making IT easier, faster, and smarter. As a business unit of Cisco Systems, Meraki is the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world with products and technology architecture that are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud- managed IT a reality. Headquartered in San Francisco, the team has a growing international footprint with offices in Europe, Australia, Singapore, Japan, and China as well as a new office in the heart of the Loop in Chicago!
At Cisco Meraki, we’re on track to be the most successful acquisition in Cisco’s history (and certainly the most fun). Our office makes working here pretty special too. If you’re looking for a company that really commits, how about our onsite gym with weekly fitness and yoga classes, and paid time off to volunteer and give back to the community? All in all, what truly makes Meraki special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, meaningful, and rewarding.
As an Account Development Representative (ADR) for the Cisco CNG Group, you will be responsible for developing and qualifying leads to the point of handoff to the sales force. You will maintain a deep understanding of Cisco Meraki’s products and services, as well as industry and customer needs in order to identify appropriate prospects and swiftly establish effective contacts. This is a high-energy position requiring an individual who is extraordinarily motivated, hardworking and results-oriented. Attention to detail is critical. As an ADR, it will be crucial for you to conduct business dealings with prospects in a way builds a positive customer/prospect experience that will set the stage for future product sales for Meraki. This role offers an environment to learn, practice, and establish a strong foundation that is invaluable for a career in sales.
- High volume prospecting/calling into multiple organizations via cold-calling, networking, e-mail, in-bound leads as well as utilizing internet information sources to build and maintain a lead development pipeline
- Articulate Cisco's value proposition to decision-makers across multiple industries to assess buying interest
- Clearly articulate Cisco Meraki products and solutions with prospective customers to successfully handle and overcome objections
- Meet and exceed daily, weekly, and quarterly goals consisting of sales opportunities
- Heavy use of Salesforce.com, and additional applications to run all lead data and ensure data integrity
- Assist in growing our channel by gauging interest from prospective resellers of Meraki and onboard those interested as formal Partners
- At least 1 year sales experience
- Bi-lingual in Spanish
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills
- Obsession with organization, detail, multitasking and time management
- Prioritization / Project Management skills
- Direct promotional path to Account Executive in approximately 12 months (dependent on performance)
- Accelerators after hitting quota
- In-depth sales and product training/coaching
- Catered lunch, various breakfast foods and snacks daily
- Onsite gym for all employees
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Need to be authorized to work in the U.S. without requiring sponsorship now or in the future.
Back to top