In search of… an exceptional Senior Copywriter!
Circa is a fast-growing, strategic communications agency specializing in animal healthcare.
Our new copy team member will be a strong conceptual thinker with a passion for bringing new ideas to the table. Your primary responsibility will be to work closely with art directors, graphic designers, and account services to develop professional and consumer copy and to create content for a broad range of advertising and marketing collateral in both the print and digital spaces. You’ll also review copy written by other members of the copy team and provide feedback for its strategic and/or creative improvement.
- 5+ years of experience in a healthcare advertising agency or in-house marketing department (pharmaceutical experience required)
- Proficiency in developing materials for FDA-regulated products
- Demonstrated conceptual, creative thinking
- Ability to understand and write about complex medical and/or scientific information
- Proven ability to write effectively to both professional and consumer audiences
- Ability to balance multiple priorities
- Ability to deliver well-planned, engaging, and persuasive creative presentations to clients
- Solid research and referencing skills, including familiarity with the AMA Manual of Style
- Strong sense of ownership, assertive follow-through, with an orientation toward results
- Ability to perform well under pressure, adapt to change, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work productively in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
About Circa Healthcare
Located in the suburbs of Philadelphia, we’re a fun bunch of folks with a "roll up your sleeves and just get it done" kind of attitude. We provide our clients with great thinking, great creative, and the same passion that they have for their products and brands.
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive health benefits, a 401k plan, and the ability to take ownership of your work.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a link to your online portfolio, or submit PDFs of your 3 strongest samples. (We know you have more, but 3’s a good start.)
Please note: Out-of-area candidates are welcome to apply; however, we do not offer relocation expenses.
Thank you for your interest in Circa!
Meet Some of Circa Healthcare's Employees
Lee ensures that the content he writes for Circa Healthcare's clients balances tone and message with creativity to convey important and relevant information to their audiences.
Back to top