Project Management Leader
Located in the suburbs of Philadelphia, Circa is a fast-growing, strategic healthcare communications agency specializing in animal healthcare. We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive health benefits, a 401k plan, and the ability to take ownership of your work.
We’re a fun bunch of folks with a "roll up your sleeves and just get it done" kind of attitude. We provide our clients with great thinking, great creative and the same passion that they have for their products and brands.
We are currently seeking an experienced Project Management Leader to oversee the PM team within the agency, while also assuming some day-to-day responsibility for select clients/projects. This person will help ensure that individual PMs follow clearly-identified processes and procedures to initiate, monitor and complete assignments while keeping projects on time and within budget. The Project Management Leader will actively participate in discussions regarding agency-wide Operations, as well as strategic/creative solutions as needed.
- Ongoing monitoring and management of project budgets, proactively monitoring all financial indicators to ensure effective Client budgeting and consistent agency cash flow
- Foster a positive collaborative work environment with all Project Managers so as to ensure smooth and efficient management of projects within the agency
- Oversee development, presentation and approval of accurate estimates and change orders for all projects in a timely manner
- Assure prompt and accurate billing of the agency’s charges
- Direct the development and implementation of processes, tools, metrics, initiatives, infrastructure and technology that will support and improve the operations of the Project Management/Account Management functions
- Provide process support for new business initiatives
- BA/BS degree
- Extensive experience in account management/project management at an advertising/digital agency; healthcare experience preferred
- Prior experience in a managerial position
- Project Management Certification a plus
- Knowledge of the following software and systems:
- Microsoft Office—Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Workamajig (preferred but not required)
- Collaboration tools, e.g., WebEx, SharePoint
Please note that out-of-area candidates are welcome to apply; however, we do not offer relocation expenses. Please no recruiters or staffing agencies.
Meet Some of Circa Healthcare's Employees
Lee ensures that the content he writes for Circa Healthcare's clients balances tone and message with creativity to convey important and relevant information to their audiences.
Back to top