Director of Operations
Here’s what you need to know...
Located in Exton Pennsylvania in the suburbs of Philadelphia, Circa is a fast-growing, independent, full-service advertising agency specializing in the animal healthcare industry. We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive health benefits, a 401k plan, and the ability to take ownership of your work. We provide our clients with great thinking, great creative, and the same passion that they have for their products and brands. At Circa, we’re all about CREATING MORE…noise, value, impact, insight!
Here's what you want to know...
We're a fun bunch of folks who love what we do and hope you do too. We’re also a "roll up your sleeves and just get it done" kind of company. And we're extremely picky about the people we invite to join our work family, so the fit MUST be right for both of us. Send us a shout-out. We promise to get back to you as soon as possible.
The nitty-gritty details about the position…
We are currently seeking a Director of Operations. At the most basic level, the Director of Operations primary function is to plan, direct and coordinate all aspects of internal operations at Circa Healthcare, but this is not a ‘basic’ position! The Director of Operations is a key role at Circa and as a newly created one, an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to make a huge impact and help us take our anticipated growth to the next level.
Our new Director of Operations will…
• Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of the organization
• Develop, communicate, and implement strategies to promote an optimized internal working environment and processes
• Drive initiatives in the management team and organizationally that contribute to long-term operational success
• Develop and refines metrics to gauge operational effectiveness
• Provide timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the company
• Over time, demonstrates improvement of operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission
• Enforce operational processes, rules and procedures to ensure clients receive optimal productivity levels
• Motivate and leads a high performance team
• Provide day-to-day leadership and management that mirrors the mission and core values of the company
• Foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company
Qualified candidates should have…
• Advanced degree or equivalent required
• 15+ years of related agency/pharma experience
• Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects or initiatives
• Strong business acumen
• Respectful, constructive, and energetic style of leadership
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools and comfortable with technology solutions
• Ability to exercise tact and diplomacy to resolve sensitive
• Demonstrated effective written & oral communication skills
• Experience in the creation of job estimates, budgets, and client staffing plans
• A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
• Professional demeanor and the ability to build and maintain supportive relationships
• Ability to problem solve on a complex level and identify and analyze work-related issues in a systematic and timely manner
Apply at [email protected] Please note: Out-of-area candidates are welcome to apply and relocation may be considered for Thank you for your interest in Circa!
Meet Some of Circa Healthcare's Employees
Lee ensures that the content he writes for Circa Healthcare's clients balances tone and message with creativity to convey important and relevant information to their audiences.
Back to top