Client Engagement Coordinator
Client Engagement Coordinator
We are currently seeking Client Engagement Coordinators to support our Client Engagement team. Client Engagement Coordinator candidates can come from a variety of backgrounds including digital, human health marketing, animal health marketing, etc., but will possess some advertising, digital or communications agency experience. Client Engagement Coordinators, through their business acumen and professional approach, will maintain excellent day-to-day relationships with client contacts and ensure their satisfaction by managing details and timely deliverables at the direction of an Client Engagement Director or Client Engagement Manager. The ability to conduct productive interactions with internal Project Management, Creative, Production and Operational colleagues is also an essential expectation, as is the need to contribute to an upbeat, team-oriented environment.
• Assists the Client Engagement team in the execution of tactics and initiatives across all mediums
• Fields client comments to ensure that desired modifications (eg, copy or layout changes) are documented, communicated, and implemented
• Helps the Client Engagement team and Project Manager coordinate project workflow within the agency and to clients
• Helps the Client Engagement team track and monitor project expenses
• Initiates prompt and accurate client billing
• Assists in the development of creative/project briefs, work orders, status reports, and other documentation
• Keeps all appropriate agency staff and clients informed of upcoming projects and deadlines
• Understands and interprets client brand, marketing needs, and advertising objectives
• May participate in client meetings and presentations
• Keeps abreast of industry trends
• BA/BS degree
• 1-3 years of experience in account management/customer services or project management at an advertising/digital agency; healthcare experience preferred
• Pharmaceutical marketing/communications and/or animal health experience desired
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office—Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Knowledge of collaboration and project management tools, ie, WebEx, SharePoint, Proof HQ, Workamajig
• Ability to travel to client meetings and trade shows
• "Can do" attitude and the knack for getting along well with people is a must
At Circa, we’re all about CREATING MORE…
Circa is a growing, full-service, strategic communications agency specializing in health and wellness for animals and people and we are located in the western suburbs of Philadelphia. We provide our clients with great strategic thinking, great creative, and the same passion that they have for their products and brands. It’s a fun atmosphere where animal lovers, and even their dogs, cats, and chickens (yes, chickens!), will feel welcome! We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive health benefits, a 401k plan, and the ability to take ownership of your work.
Please note that out-of-area candidates are welcome to apply; however, we do not offer relocation expenses.
Meet Some of Circa Healthcare's Employees
Lee ensures that the content he writes for Circa Healthcare's clients balances tone and message with creativity to convey important and relevant information to their audiences.
Back to top