Regional Vice President, Sales
We are a fast-growing company in the healthcare technology space with a suite of intuitive patient engagement solutions that streamline the responsibilities of hospital staff, increase patient involvement and satisfaction, and positively influence outcomes.
Our team is incredible. We are an award-winning company that strives to do better every day. Besides our fun team activities, company masseuse, and a cornucopia of healthy snacks, the work ethic, commitment to core values, and firm knowledge that we help people across the country are really what ties us all together.
We are currently looking to hire a Regional Vice President, Sales to join the team.
Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer (CRO), Regional Vice President (RVP), Sales will be a key business partner leading the management and execution of the Sales Team’s strategic and tactical plans. The RVP, Sales will have primary responsibility for day to day sales management of the field-based current business ("hunter” & “farmer") sales team. Although the primary responsibilities of the position will encompass the sales management of key elements of the organization, this individual’s general business acumen, leadership, business judgment, and management experience will be equally important in the successful execution of the daily responsibilities. This position requires a demonstrated track record of leadership and business professionalism, not just a strong sales professional.
The RVP, Sales is a high-impact position, requiring the ability to integrate sales execution tightly into the Company’s operations, building a strong relationships required to support continued rapid growth. S/he will be an active member of the Sales Management Team, contributing to financial, operational and strategic decisions, and will be expected to demonstrate sales leadership. Specifically, the RVP, Sales will play a key role in steering the organization through an increasingly complex and competitive landscape. In addition, the RVP, Sales will be responsible for communicating internally with other stakeholders including the Executive team, Marketing and Product Management.
- Responsible for meeting monthly, quarterly and annual bookings and productivity goals
- Participates in the development and implementation of the annual sales plan in support of organization strategic plan and objectives focusing on new market penetration/market share. Carries direct responsibility for assigned sales team activity/bookings/revenue.
- Creates a culture of success, accountability and ongoing business and goal achievement
- Provides detailed and accurate sales forecasting
- Takes point on the staffing and development of assigned sales team organization
- Mentors and develops team - managing work allocation, training, problem resolution, performance evaluation, and the building of an effective team dynamic
- Defines and reviews territory division to enhance team efficiency, performance and produce higher outputs
- Manages and ensures certification of new employees
- Manages team within the overall CipherHealth sales process setting appropriate metrics and holding the team accountable
- Directs and inspects implementation and execution of sales policies and practices
- Participates in the development of appropriate sales infrastructure and systems to support the success of the sales function
- Works closely with the CRO to ensure quality of contracts and deal structures
- Works closely with the CRO to defines and oversee staff compensation and incentive programs that motivate the sales team to achieve their targets
- Maintains key customer relationships, and develops and implements strategies for expanding the Company’s customer base
- Travels for in-person/on-site meetings with customers and partners to develop key relationships
- Monitors customer, market, and competitor activity and provides feedback to the CRO and Company leadership
- Acts as a role model for the Company culture
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business discipline, Master’s Degree preferred
- At least 5 years of SaaS/software licensing experience
- At least 8-10 years of progressive sales management experience in healthcare technology sales
- Strong track record of partner program development, implementation and support, including partner management and sales team support
- Track record of planning and managing at both the strategic and operational levels
- Established contacts and relationships with potential customers and channel partners highly desired
- Outstanding consultative and collaborative selling skills
- Proven evangelical sales track record in a new product/new market environment
- Ability to work collaboratively at all levels to create a results-driven, team-oriented environment
- Well-versed in using marketing and sales software applications, Salesforce.com preferred
Nice to Have:
- Strong sales methodology training & discipline (Sandler, etc.)
- Results-focused and exhibit commitment to goals and consistently deliver results
- A team player who works effectively and cross-functionally within all levels of management, both internally and externally
- Enthusiastic - a fun and energetic contributor to a great culture
- An analytical thinker with the ability to digest complex information and provide key insights
- Customer-focused with a passion for client success
- Detail-oriented and supremely well-organized
Back to top