Headquartered in Plano, TX, Cinemark Holdings, Inc. is a leader in the motion picture exhibition industry with 500+ theatres in the U.S. and Latin America.
Join Our Team!
Do you enjoy working together as a team to accomplish major goals? Join Cinemark to utilize and expand your skills! We are dedicated to making the movie experience memorable, "One Guest at a time." Our world class talent creates a warm and friendly culture through shared values.
As a Help Desk Representative you will be providing technical support via phone and email to all Cinemark domestic theatres. This role will be in a call center environment.
A Day in the Life of a Help Desk Representative:
- Primary responsibility of this role is to provide support by accurately detailing symptoms and resolving issues using various internal tools. You will be provided adequate training to ensure you are successful in your role. We are looking for leaders and team players who encourage, drive and motivate!
What You Will Need To Have:
- 1-2 years in a call center environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Have the ability to successfully work in both individual and team environments
- Be willing to work during the T.O.P. Center hours of operation (The Call Center is open 20 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year)
- Availability to work flexible schedules including evenings, holidays & weekends
- Theatre operations is a plus
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Must be willing to work flexible schedule including evenings, holidays and weekends
This job description is intended only as a general guideline of your duties and
responsibilities at Cinemark and is not a legally binding contract. Cinemark reserves the right to amend, change or terminate the job description, as it deems appropriate. Any change amendments, or modifications may be implemented even though they have not been communicated, reprinted or substituted in this job description.
All Cinemark locations are designated smoke-free workplaces. This includes vapor, electronic, conventional, cigars, etc.
Cinemark USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer