Headquartered in Plano, TX, Cinemark Holdings, Inc. is a leader in the motion picture exhibition industry with 500+ theatres in the U.S. and Latin America.
Join Our Team!
Do you enjoy working together as a team to accomplish major goals? Join Cinemark to utilize and expand your skills! We are dedicated to making the movie experience memorable, "One Guest at a time." Our world class talent creates a warm and friendly culture through shared values.
The Digital Cinema Call Center Representative acts as first level technical support for digital cinema and theatre systems equipment for all Cinemark locations within the US. This position supports the digital projectors, integrated systems (sound and servers). Applies trained diagnostic techniques using a multitude of support tools to identify technical problems, investigate root causes, and resolve issues. The Digital Cinema Call Center Representative works within a structured three-level support team.
Eligible for a Sign On Bonus of $250 when hired!
A Day in the Life of a Digital Cinema Call Center Representative:
- Professionally answer inbound calls and resolves inquiries or concerns swiftly per guidelines ensuring resolution
- Diagnose and resolve incident tickets and escalate to tier two support if needed
- Possess and exercise the ability to make sound judgment when troubleshooting; this includes having the skill to determine appropriate actions and rapid prioritization of issues and steps to prevent dark screens and/or audio failure
- Assist theatres with preventive maintenance and troubleshooting of cinema projectors, integrated systems (sound and servers), component repairs, and quality control of installed systems
- Assist with software upgrades and software testing on existing cinema equipment and integrated systems (sound and servers)
- Support preventative scheduled maintenance to ensure optimum operation and minimum downtime of on-screen advertising, interactive media systems and cinema projectors and systems
- Troubleshoot and resolve network issues i.e. connectivity, applications, Internet, WAN, e-mail and infrastructure related to digital projection systems
- Perform on-going review of incoming issues to identify gaps in the Knowledge Center and report them to management
What You Will Need To Have:
- Minimum of one year of experience in a call center environment
- Experience in help desk or support related positions preferred
- Willingness to learn new skills and technologies
- MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook) Must type a minimum typing speed of 40 words per minute
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are needed in order to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization
- Bilingual or multilingual would be a plus, but not required
- Must be willing to work flexible schedule including evenings, holidays and weekends
- Must be organized, reliable, conscientious, flexible, and skilled at multi-tasking
- Work effectively under pressure and possess strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must be detail oriented, self-motivated, possess good problem-solving skills, ability to multitask in deadline driven environment and work with minimal supervision
- Working knowledge and application of critical help desk productivity tools, including call handling and ticket tracking is a plus
DISCLAIMER: This job description is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
Cinemark USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer