Software Engineer .NET
- Warsaw, Poland
As a Software Engineer II on CH Robinson's North America Surface Transportation (NAST) delivery team, you will use your passion for technology and experience delivering complex software solutions to support our largest business division. In this role, you will be responsible for evaluating requirements, estimating tasks, and writing code that meets performance, quality, business, and security objectives.
You will collaborate with other software engineers, product managers, and quality assurance analysts to solve complex problems, improve our software development processes and standards, and keep up with emerging technologies.
We are creating a new team (7 vacancies) in Warsaw, which will closely cooperate with US colleagues.
- Develop software and designs solutions to satisfy customer requirements that take into account performance and availability
- Collaborate with product managers and principal software engineers to translate requirements into detailed designs
- Estimate for software development effort including identifying dependent teams and developing code to satisfy complex requirements
- Increase code quality through writing unit, integration, and acceptance tests
- Tune performance and resolve availability issues of product or service and its dependencies
- Collaborate with other software engineers and teams on code reviews, development infrastructure, and process enhancements
- Utilize source control features best practices to track and control changes
- Maintain knowledge of emerging technologies
- Create ongoing value for the business through iterative development/delivery, and working on continuous improvement within an Agile environment
- Develop and maintain thorough technical documentation for features
- Experience with HTTP and REST architecture
- Experience with database objects in relational databases (ex. MS SQL, Oracle) or non-relational databases (ex. MongoDB)
- Proven track record in delivering in an Agile environment
- Proficient with unit, integration, and acceptance testing
- Proficient with version control systems (ex. GIT, GITHub, TFS, etc.)
- Experience with frontend frameworks (React or Angular)
- Experience with data streaming and messaging architecture and frameworks (Kafka, RabbitMQ, ESB)
- Experience with CI/CD continuous integration / continuous deployment practices
- Experience with cloud technologies (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Self-motivated; able to work with minimal supervision
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What does C.H. Robinson offer you?
- Contract of employment + package of benefits (private medical care/ multi cafeteria program/annual bonus 10%)
- Work office in Warsaw Spire, near to metro station Rondo Daszyńskiego
- Language lessons in small groups
- An opportunity to use and develop your language skills in our international work environment
Our main priority continues to be the health and safety of our employees. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this position will combine remote and office work. We will continue monitoring the circumstances and adjust our approach accordingly to ensure safety.
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world's largest 3rd party logistic providers. Join our diverse team to innovate, solve problems, have fun and thrive.
Back to top