- Chicago, IL
As a Senior Recruiter, you will recruit for entry to mid-level roles within C.H. Robinson by utilizing a variety of recruiting and sourcing methods. You will also participate in university recruitment events and manage relationships with university contacts. You'll leverage your energy, strategic outlook and excellent consultation skills as you partner with hiring managers and executives, to continually driving results and attract top talent.
- Source, screen and evaluate applications, moving candidates through the process with candidate experience and the importance of a realistic job preview front of mind
- Build a talent pipeline through a variety of sourcing techniques while continuously innovating with new ideas to attract talent; maintain relationships and network with qualified candidates as you prepare for future hiring needs
- Consult with executive leadership and hiring managers on talent market information, hiring trends and recruiting best practices
- Manage candidate information, reporting and communications in applicant tracking system, adhering to compliance requirements
- Build strong relationships within the hiring teams you support so you can be viewed as a trusted partner
- Lead internship program recruitment efforts with the goal to convert strong performers into full-time hires
- Identify and help lead initiatives that drive hiring efficiencies and improvements to our recruitment efforts
- Effective ownership and execution of university recruitment including maintaining campus relationships, attending career fairs and other recruiting events at select universities
- Other duties or responsibilities as assigned according to the team and/or country specific requirements
- High School degree or GED equivalent
- 4+ years of previous recruitment or sales experience
- Ability to travel up to 15% (primarily during campus recruiting seasons. Limited overnights needed)
- Ability to lift over 20lbs (career fair material) and stand at a career fair for up to 5 hours
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Strong candidate sourcing skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills with proven ability to consult, negotiate and influence at the senior level
- Demonstrated strategic and creative approach
- Recognized as results-oriented, self-directed and adaptable to change
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team working towards a common goal, while also delivering individual results
- Proven learning agility, able to retain and apply new information and practices
- Campus recruitment experience
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
C.H. Robinson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in equality for all and celebrate the diversity of our employees, customers and communities. We believe this increases creativity and innovation, drives business growth and enables engaged and thriving teams. We're committed to providing an inclusive environment, free from harassment and discrimination, where all employees feel welcomed, valued and respected.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world's largest 3rd party logistic providers. Join our diverse team to innovate, solve problems, have fun and thrive.
Back to top